High-Risk Pregnancy

Diagnosed with pityriasis rosea" anyone have experience with this? I read it could cause miscar

Re: Diagnosed with pityriasis rosea" anyone have experience with this? I read it could cause miscar

• I had it a couple years back before I was pregnant! I am so sorry! The itching will drive anyone crazy.

One of my dear friends had it while she was pregnant, I want to say she was about 20 weeks? But she has a beautiful totally healthy baby now. 

I know thats not much help but dont feel doomed! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my husband had this in the fall (though he was obviously not pregnant!)... the itching was awful and it spread ALL over, which apparently is very rare, but it's all gone now and the doctor says once you have it, there's very little chance of it recurring. Has your doctor said anything about possible dangers to the baby? I was under the impression it didn't go past the skin - the doctor never gave my husband any kind of medication or anything for it, just said to use benadryl if the itching got too bad.(of course I would clear any meds with your ob first).... hot showers seemed to help for him too.

Sorry I know that's not much help, just wanted to let you know you're not alone - since we'd never heard of it before he got it & even the doctor said it was fairly uncommon.

imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"