January 2012 Moms
Options

Changed my mind...

I was just bragging to my best friend (who is 2 days ahead of me) the other day that I had not gotten to the point of feeling "So done with pregnancy" with less than 30 days until our scheduled C-section on the 24th.

That I had not really been that uncomfortable at all while she is completely misserable lol.

Well that all changed yesterday when I was incredibly uncomfortable and could not stay out of a cranky mood all day...

So ya, I am done. Ready to meet Baby Sophia. Even though we still don't have her crib up yet. So I guess I would be okay with her coming after this weekend when EVERYTHING is ready!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Changed my mind...

• Options
    Or I can just wait 19 more days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been increasingly irritable lately & I'm blaming it on the discomfort & lack of sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am where you were a couple of days ago. I think I am convincing myself that I am still okay with being  pregnant. I still feel like I have a long way to go, so I am not even letting myself get too excited. Even my doc seems to think I am no where ready (she didn't say that, but I could sense it). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Today is the first day where I am tired of being pregnant, but I am still VERY far away from wanting LO here soon. 
    DD 1.18.2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"