Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

UO Thursday

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    imagetonir319:

I did not like New Girl (the show). I tried watching several episodes and was not a fan. I think I hate almost all shows with laugh tracks.

Dangit Toni!  I love that show.  I don't think it has laugh tracks though...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagekerrbear72:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagekerrbear72:

imageLindsRockies:
    PIPing a bottle of Prego when someone uses that term on the board is so lame & played out. 

Stop being so bitter.

Its fun to the newbs.

Idk if you're joking but that is how I feel about it. It may be played out to long time posters but there are people who have never seen it before. It doesn't get posted nearly as often as it did when I first started posting.

Oh come on melon, you know me better than that. 

ETA: LR knows I'm busting her balls. 

Whatevs. I still love your hoar.

hoar = term of endearment to me.

<3

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekerrbear72:

All of the lovey, kiss a$$ crap towards AE's on this board is nauseating.

The idea that you'll become the new cool kid because an AE doesn't tear you a new a$$hole is pathetic. 

AEs are people, you dumbass!
  • Options
    imagemchupie:

I think that "This isn't going to go over well" is the lamest post response ever. It's like you want to show that you know how the board works, but don't have the creativity and/or balls to come up with something witty or snarky to say.

I actually agree with this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebdcram:
    imagekristykay123:
    imagetonir319:

I did not like New Girl (the show). I tried watching several episodes and was not a fan. I think I hate almost all shows with laugh tracks.

I was thinking this too KK.  The show I can't stand with laugh tracks is Whitney.  That show is so terrible. 

I LOVE New Girl! Toni, you be crazy!

• Options
    imageTTGPisscrewed:
    imagekerrbear72:

The idea that you'll become the new cool kid because an AE doesn't tear you a new a$$hole is pathetic. 

And???

• Options

imageLindsRockies:
    PIPing a bottle of Prego when someone uses that term on the board is so lame & played out. 

Yes This was going to be my UO for the day. 

Also, PWing threads from other boards all.day.long to up your post count is lame. 

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options
    imageCLECyclist:

imageLindsRockies:

Sorry you got your panties in a knot when *I* posted that. When people say "Prego" that's exactly what it makes me think of - a bottle of Prego spaghetti sauce. *shrug*

Do make a new thread so we can all know what else offends your sensibilities!

• Options
    imagekerrbear72:

For serious.

Also, the complement a bumpie threads are just ridiculous. IMO

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagebdcram:
    imagekristykay123:
    imagetonir319:

I was thinking this too KK.  The show I can't stand with laugh tracks is Whitney.  That show is so terrible. 

I LOVE New Girl! Toni, you be crazy!

Haha I knew that was going to be unpopular Stick out tongue Hmm I really just didn't find it funny and found it kind of annoying. Looking back I just assumed it had a laugh track and that's what it was, but I guess I just didn't like it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Ok, first UO.....

I don't like how some of the Regs on this board can be PW & not get crap for it. I bugs the h*ll out of me.

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:

imageLindsRockies:

Sorry you got your panties in a knot when *I* posted that. When people say "Prego" that's exactly what it makes me think of - a bottle of Prego spaghetti sauce. *shrug* The use of the word prego is just as lame and played out to me as the pic was/is.

Uh... You aren't the only person to ever post that. And yes, it is way overdone and lame. *shrug*

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Options
    imageCLECyclist:

I think most board related UO's are a pot/kettle sort of thing. Also, my reaction was because when you're referring to someone specifically doing something it's kind of like when girls talked crap about someone within earshot in middle school, so whatevs :)

Oh. Sorry. Didn't realize you were the only person to evah post a bottle of Prego sauce...

• Options
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

I don't like how some of the Regs on this board can be PW & not get crap for it. I bugs the h*ll out of me.

I love how you all take this board so serious, get a life!
  • Options

CLEcyclist, do you work for Prego or something?

It's not funny or clever. You are not the only one who has ever done it either.

If you think it's hilarious, just admit it and move along.

• Options
    imageTTGPisscrewed:
    imagekerrbear72:

Right... What am I missing here? 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    imageTTGPisscrewed:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

I love how you all take this board so serious, get a life!

And creating an AE clearly means you have a life???? Riiiight....

• Options
    imagekarma&co:

Thank God you're here! What would we have done without you repeating back what everyone else already said?

• Options

imageLindsRockies:

All of the spaghetti sauce references are to "prego" are played out.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

Well now you have to name some names.  You think they should be called out then let's do it!

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageCLECyclist:

I think most board related UO's are a pot/kettle sort of thing. Also, my reaction was because when you're referring to someone specifically doing something it's kind of like when girls talked crap about someone within earshot in middle school, so whatevs :)

Oh. Sorry. Didn't realize you were the only person to evah post a bottle of Prego sauce...

CLEC it was a UO, not a personal attack.

My UO, to assume that a UO is specifically about you and your post when it's a response thats posted at least once a week is a bit egotistical. ::begin freakout::

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

Well now you have to name some names.  You think they should be called out then let's do it!

True story. Naming names is a must.

• Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagekarma&co:

Thank God you're here! What would we have done without you repeating back what everyone else already said?

Oh wow you are so right, Instead maybe I will make up some ridiculous nonsensical UO about listeria and Bumbos?

No wait, that would make me look like a complete moron.

• Options
    imageCLECyclist:
    imagekarma&co:

I'd compliment you for standing up and actually saying something, but considering you can't even do that on your own account - I'll pass.

Nope it's not hilarious. It's as lame to say "Prego" as it is to post it. Sorry you missed the point or that it didn't make you pee with laughter. As for the bolded text, what are you, 12?

Pretty sure this is my own account. lol.

And suggesting I'm 12- way to go for the throat! Rawr.

• Options
    imagerrcraz7:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imageCLECyclist:

CLEC it was a UO, not a personal attack.

My UO, to assume that a UO is specifically about you and your post when it's a response thats posted at least once a week is a bit egotistical. ::begin freakout::

Stop talking about me!

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

I want names too. Regs don't get called as often for multiple reasons but if you think someone is a PW, let them know!

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

I'm also very curious.

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

I knew this was coming. Dang it. LOL Does saying i'm a coward get me out of naming names? I guess it's more the fact that only ONE person bugs me, & I dont want to single anyone out. I know this will prob get me flamed for being a coward....

• Options
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

I knew this was coming. Dang it. LOL Does saying i'm a coward get me out of naming names? I guess it's more the fact that only ONE person bugs me, & I dont want to single anyone out. I know this will prob get me flamed for being a coward....

Meh, just say the name. There are probably others who agree and will back you up.

• Options

Posting about not liking certain foods is boring.  

I bet this one is actually unpopular: I dislike when people have the names of their board bffs in their signature. 

• Options
    imagedemofea01:
    imagebdcram:

I hate steak. Even filet  mignon.  All steak is gross.

I also hate bacon, ham, lamb chops, and pork chops. 

I counter your meat hating with the fact that I despise vegetables.  All of them.  I can always tell when there are onions, tomatos, -insert vegetable here-, in a dish.  And forget about eating them as a side. When a restaurant has steamed veggies as a side I always substitute something else for them. 

Glad I'm not the only one.

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

OK, now you are killing me.  If it's me, just say it, I'm a self admitted PW and I promise I won't hate.

TTC since 2010

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

OK, now you are killing me.  If it's me, just say it, I'm a self admitted PW and I promise I won't hate.

I thought you were a PW if you only create a bunch of threads...not reply to them.  I don't see you as a PW btay.

• Options
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

Meh, just say the name. There are probably others who agree and will back you up.

Alright alright alright.

It's Chancie

I swear, she posts every other thread!!! An AE called her out yesterday for it & I wanted nothing more than to agree with them.

• Options
    imagekristykay123:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

I thought you were a PW if you only create a bunch of threads...not reply to them.  I don't see you as a PW btay.

Oh no, it's not you btay, at ALL. I posted the name a second ago. I guess she's not really a REG, but she's trying to be.

• Options
    imagelandosmommy:

Alright alright alright.

It's Chancie

I swear, she posts every other thread!!! An AE called her out yesterday for it & I wanted nothing more than to agree with them.

I totally, and completely agree.

I'm with Kristy, I usually don't consider someone a PW unless they have started a bunch of threads. I think responding to posts is fine...

imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options
    imagelandosmommy:

Oh no, it's not you btay, at ALL. I posted the name a second ago. I guess she's not really a REG, but she's trying to be.

LOL! I haven't been around much so I dont know that particular poster but I love the sentiment.

• Options
    imageMother Meghan:
    imagelandosmommy:

Alright alright alright.

It's Chancie

I'm with Kristy, I usually don't consider someone a PW unless they have started a bunch of threads. I think responding to posts is fine...

That's how I see it too.

• Options
    imageMother Meghan:
    imagelandosmommy:

Alright alright alright.

It's Chancie

I agree with all of the above.  

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• Options
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagelandosmommy:
    imagecantalopes24:
    imagebtaylor19:
    imagelandosmommy:

Ok, first UO.....

Alright alright alright.

It's Chancie

ZOMG I can't believe you actually posted the name. Meaniehead

J/K, I usually can't pick out a PW unless they are starting 20 threads a day but now what you mention it, that's a name that popped up a good bit this week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"