Washington Babies
Options

New here

Hello ladies! My name is Katrina. I've been signed up for this site for a few months and just kept up with the emails but never actually used it. I'd like to start getting more involved and make some mommy friends!
Met 4/26/10 Engaged 8/19/10 Married 2/12/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers BFP 3/1/11 EDD 11/3/11 Born 10/30/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Everything has happened so fast, but I wouldn't change a thing! PitaPata Cat tickers

Re: New here

• Options
    Welcome! Stick around the girls here are rad. Where are you located? We have a few GTG a year that are always tons of fun
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you! I live in the Olympia/Lacey area. :)
    Met 4/26/10 Engaged 8/19/10 Married 2/12/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers BFP 3/1/11 EDD 11/3/11 Born 10/30/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Everything has happened so fast, but I wouldn't change a thing! PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi there! Sounds like we're neighbors, I'm in the Oly/Lacey area too! Welcome to the board! There aren't a whole lot of South Sounders on here but it is still a great board for all!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    Hello!  I'm South Sound, too, just not as far south :)
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome! All the ladies on here are great!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    Welcome! There are a few of us with October babies, so welcome to the club! :-)
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just started using the bump so we are in the same boat. It will be fun meeting other Moms in the area (even as big as this area is). I'm up north. :)
    Loving my amazing husband and beautiful girls! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank's everybody! I'm excited to get to know you ladies! :)
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"