Kentucky Babies
Options

KY MAMA THAT LIKE TO SWAP BABY GOODS?

Hi Everyone, I am in the Northern Ky area, and one of my favorite past times is swapping!! I am on several swap sites, and they are wonderful!   I think swapping for baby goods is such a great idea, bc most babies outgrow most things before they even show any wear of use! Then what? We let it all pile up in our home, until we get sick of it and give it away or go sell it to a consignment shop, and walk away discusted that we just gave them a brand new with tags outfit that we paid $40 for  - away to them for only .50 so they can sell it for $50 ..lol.. u get the idea.. anyways, by swapping, u can help other mamas get items that they really need for their babys and children and even thereselves. and at the same time, help yourself with something u or a loved one needs! Its truly a great system, and its great building some really wonderful friendships in the meantime!  Swaps can take place locally or they can be international! Most of my swap sites, we are not local so we are used to shipping eachothers package, but i think thats even more fun walking up to find a nice big suprise box on your porch from the mailman!!  I am looking to do alot of swaps, as my home is starting to look like I am a hoarder lol, but with good taste!  I have so much nwt clothing for babys and kids i cant stand it! Also for mamas haha. shopping problem i guess,,  sooo many nip bottles, pacis, blankets, toys, almost anything u could ever need for a baby and child i have it. Also have lots of formula and baby food, and pedisure that has to go! Welll...and the list goes on.....    I have a ISO list that list all the things that I am In Search Of - or looking for at this time...  If interested lmk, would love to meet some new mamas and get rid of some of this stuff!!  Also, feel welcome to join us at my favorite swap site, www.swapmamas.com - if u want to find my items, just type my name, MommyOfHaileyNShawn & click person search and u will see me there!  everyone has nice photos posted of everything that is up for swap,,,, its FREE! and if u need it, u can find it here!!

Re: KY MAMA THAT LIKE TO SWAP BABY GOODS?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"