February 2011 Moms

Hello, and question about nighttime diapers

Hey! I am new, previously used this board to get anwsers to my questions as I am a first time mommy to a son born 02/23/11. My question for yall is this. My son is a very VERY heavy wetter at night. We've been using Pampers night time diapers, and until recently they've worked great. Now, I am having to change him 2/3 times at night, and he is STILL leaking through and wetting the bed! I've tried cloth, and regular diapers, but changing him means waking him up, and getting him back to sleep takes at least an hour. Anyone have any ideas? The only thing I can think of at this point is the fit might be to snug now and we need to go up a size. I would appreciate any help or ideas! Thanks!

Re: Hello, and question about nighttime diapers

• We use Huggies Overnites and have had no problems, we used to just use regular pampers in the next size up, but once I learned about nighttime diapers it's been a blessing. I would suggest buying maybe the next size up or try Huggies.  We use Pampers during the day.
    1. Any time Ty starts to leak we always move the next size up. I agree with the pp suggestions, good luck!
      image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image

2. Loading the player...
    3. My son's diapers are ridiculously soaked/heavy in the morning as well, but he doesn't leak. We use Pampers Cruisers. Not sure about overnites but they probably help. If he leaks we move up a size. HTH.
      BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

4. We don't use overnights, but instead went up a size when A started soaking through. 
      ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
      -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
      Beautiful daughter born February 2011
      **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "