Babies: 6 - 9 Months

wedding rings..

anyone else not able to wear them!? i did get them on for a bit after about 4 months but i got an awful rash under them...my guess was my hands were always wet from washing bottles and washing my hands.

i'm so sad! especially if i get pg in the next few months then i'm gonna have them off for another year or longer!

i might just bite the bullet and get them upsized... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: wedding rings..

• I had this issue with DD because she was born in Oct and the year of the H1N1 flu so between washing my hands after diaper changes and using alcohol hand rinse constantly I got a bad rash under my wedding rings and I just stopped wearing them for a few days and put tons of lotion on until it healed.  Then I was extra cautious about making sure my hands were really dry after washing them or washing dishes, etc.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I need to get mine upsized. :(

I brought them in before Christmas and they were back up until the end of January, so if they don't fit by then, I'm biting the bullet. I haven't worn them in almost a year, and I miss them!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • I can't.  I get them on, and all seems fine, but throughout the day my fingers get so swollen I panic, feel claustrophobic, and give it up.  I bought a fake one on amazon during pregnancy and have been wearing it ever since.  It is about 10 times more comfortable than my real one. I have given up. 
  • I got mine re-sized. I missed wearing them so much! 
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I ended up getting mine resized a couple months ago :( 
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Natural mc @ 8 wks in Nov. '07, dd born 4/23/11, natural mc @ 6 wks in April '12, bfp 6/11/12...praying for a sticky baby!
  • imagenugget0411:

anyone else not able to wear them!? i did get them on for a bit after about 4 months but i got an awful rash under them...my guess was my hands were always wet from washing bottles and washing my hands.

i'm so sad! especially if i get pg in the next few months then i'm gonna have them off for another year or longer!

i might just bite the bullet and get them upsized... 

This happened to me too! I still can't wear it unless I want a rash every time! Sucks... 

• I still can't get them on yet either :(

After DS1, we bit the bullet and got them resized when he was around 8 months.

After DS2, they were fine. They went back on when he was about 4 months.

Now.....DD is 6 months and they barely go on. I so don't want to get them resized again, but I miss them! I had horrible swelling with this PG and they have been off since I was around 22 weeks PG :(

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I get a really itchy rash under mine. It's almost like an allergy. It happened with my first baby as well, I calked it up to crazy hormones.
  • I haven't been able to wear mine for about a year (since ~14 weeks pregnant) and I get sad every time I look at my fake ring. I've already resized them 3 times in 3 years because my ring size seems to fluctuate with every damn pound I gain or lose, so I'm trying to avoid it. But I told myself if they don't fit by Valentine's Day I'm going to just get them up-sized.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

After 3 failed Clomid+TI cycles, DD was conceived with IUI#1

TTC #2

Clomid 50 mg + IUI#1  = BFP, m/c and D&C at 7w1d

Clomid 50mg + IUI#2 = BFN

Clomid 100mg + IUI#3 = BFN

Lupron + Follistim + IVF#1 = 11ER, 10M, 10F, ET of 1 expanded BBA 5-day blast, 2 Frosties. BFP! Beta 10/13 = 264! Beta 10/15 = 702! EDD 6/21/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"