TTC After a Loss

An alternative to preseed!

2»

Re: An alternative to preseed!

• My rule of thumb is if I cook with it, it's more than likely not going up my ladyparts. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageroxyttandme:
    imageJellybean902:
    imagePetraStonegirl:
    imageJellybean902:
    imagePetraStonegirl:

imageJellybean902:
    So for those that like a little help down there but don't want to harm your man's army from doing their job, I found an alternative to preseed that is not only cheaper but it's all natural, so it's nice for those with sensitive skin issues. 

Olive Oil
    Coconut Oil
    Pure, unscented Cocoa Butter

Mix equal parts together and store in a jar with a lid -- I use a mason jar.  It's a great natural lubricant (don't use with a condom or anything like that thought for those TTA), but I also use it as an all over lotion and a massage oil.  It's GREAT for dry skin!

You're kind of special. Aren't you?

Wow, don't you think that was kind of uncalled for?

Actually, no. Not at all.

You won't find an OB or RE worth their license to practice advocating that combo. Yet you do, based on the fact that 'two are edible'. To a bunch of internet strangers, most of whom are the freaking authority on fertility issues compared to your vast experience. That makes you some kind of special. 

Can you prove to me that it is NOT safe for TTC?  If so, I would like to know about that because it's one of the only things my partner and I have used that doesn't irritate both of our skin issues.  While none have been written by a doctor, I've seen many things about using coconut oil and olive oil -- as you can see, other posters have as well, so if you can give me evidence to show that it is harmful for TTC then that would be most helpful.  Thank you.

Do you have any proof that is IS safe??? As a member of this sh!tty club, you should know that we don't need another reason that "could" cause us to lose another child. Anything outside of this is irresponsible.  

I'm not forcing it on anyone.  Did I claim that it WOULD get you pregnant?  No.  It's something that has worked for me, so I decided to share it.  I think we're all adults here and everyone is able to read something and then do their own research and ask their own doctors and see if it's right for them.  This has been a nice alternative for us that we can afford and feel comfortable with.  If you don't feel comfortable with it, then don't do it!  It's as simple as that.

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

• Loading the player...
  • Hmm...

It's funny how Petra is still awaiting replies from her questions to MidwestIrishBride, and now OP is questioning Petra.

OP also just suddenly signed up shortly after MidwestIrishBride disappeared and hijacked one of her threads.

Could you be any more obvious?

imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageVikingQueen:

imageJellybean902:

He's a regular OB/GYN that's part of the main hospital in our city and I told him about it and he said it shouldn't be a problem and he didn't know of anything that would suggest it would HURT us TTC or give me any issues.  And like I mentioned earlier in the thread, it's been nice for especially my partner because of his skin problems. (Psoriasis and general sensitivity and I break out easily too.)

Question?? why do you always refer to your husband as your partner? thats just a little strange to me...

I do a lot of LGBTQ advocacy and it's something I'm passionate about.  I get used to using that term, especially for the sake of inclusion of all sorts of domestic/romantic partnerships and in all the forms it comes in. 

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

• Also, why are some of you questioning me (no -- flat out accusing me) of being another poster on this board?  I don't get it, but everyone is suddenly turning very mean and I don't understand why.  I didn't call anyone a name or tell anyone that they must do something or tell someone they're stupid or anything.  I'm a bit baffled and... just... wow.

I love my rainbow baby!

• imageLaTi07:

I use Pam, the one that is certified Organic with Olive oil. I don't like to get my hands messy.

Seriously just spit out my water when I read this!

OP--even saliva can kill sperm and many, many lubes that are completely safe are known to kill sperm. Advocating something that isn't medically proven is very irresponsible. It's not the board's job to tell you why it isn't safe--but it is yours to cite proven sources before you make suggestions like this. Just because the experiment worked for you doesn't mean it's "safe for TTC" (or even safe to put up your vag when you're not TTC). 

photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageJellybean902:
    Also, why are some of you questioning me (no -- flat out accusing me) of being another poster on this board?  I don't get it, but everyone is suddenly turning very mean and I don't understand why.  I didn't call anyone a name or tell anyone that they must do something or tell someone they're stupid or anything.  I'm a bit baffled and... just... wow.

If you don't get it, you might want to quit while you are ahead. Just sayin'. 

• imagemijakach:

Hmm...

It's funny how Petra is still awaiting replies from her questions to MidwestIrishBride, and now OP is questioning Petra.

OP also just suddenly signed up shortly after MidwestIrishBride disappeared and hijacked one of her threads.

Could you be any more obvious?

Beyond the fact that she can respond to almost every post with some kind of personal experience, I would like to point to her chart. The end of her menstrual phase also lines up with the end of our friends.And who the hell makes 101 posts in 24 hours? Bored a little???

I'm out, I really do have work to do today. 

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • imageLaTi07:

I use Pam, the one that is certified Organic with Olive oil. I don't like to get my hands messy.

LMAO!!!! 

• imageMissMheMhe:

imageJellybean902:

I'm not forcing it on anyone.  Did I claim that it WOULD get you pregnant?  No.  It's something that has worked for me, so I decided to share it.  I think we're all adults here and everyone is able to read something and then do their own research and ask their own doctors and see if it's right for them.  This has been a nice alternative for us that we can afford and feel comfortable with.  If you don't feel comfortable with it, then don't do it!  It's as simple as that.
    May I add a suggestion. Next time you wish to share a tidbit of your knowledge (and I use the term loosely), you may want to add in your OP that this is something you do, believe, practice. Or give us a website as proof of your information. By just stating "So for those that like a little help down there but don't want to harm your man's army from doing their job, I found an alternative to preseed that is not only cheaper but it's all natural, so it's nice for those with sensitive skin issues." It makes you sound like you have all the proof, then when asked for such proof, you have no answer....again. Just a suggestion.

exactly

• Defending this "alternative" solely on "Nothing bad's happened to me yet!"  Is a bit unreasonable considering the obvious problems that could arise from putting this stuff up your hoo-ha. 

Be nice to your virginia!  Don't do science experiments on it!

• imageMissMheMhe:
    imageJellybean902:
    imageVikingQueen:

imageJellybean902:

He's a regular OB/GYN that's part of the main hospital in our city and I told him about it and he said it shouldn't be a problem and he didn't know of anything that would suggest it would HURT us TTC or give me any issues.  And like I mentioned earlier in the thread, it's been nice for especially my partner because of his skin problems. (Psoriasis and general sensitivity and I break out easily too.)

Question?? why do you always refer to your husband as your partner? thats just a little strange to me...

I do a lot of LGBTQ advocacy and it's something I'm passionate about.  I get used to using that term, especially for the sake of inclusion of all sorts of domestic/romantic partnerships and in all the forms it comes in. 

Non-profit social services?????

I volunteer with PFLAG to coordinate events and help with the annual Pride in the Park.  

I love my rainbow baby!

• imageAmKaSaw:

Defending this "alternative" solely on "Nothing bad's happened to me yet!"  Is a bit unreasonable considering the obvious problems that could arise from putting this stuff up your hoo-ha. 

Don't do science experiments on it OR IN IT!!! 

• imagekeft514:
    imageAmKaSaw:

Defending this "alternative" solely on "Nothing bad's happened to me yet!"  Is a bit unreasonable considering the obvious problems that could arise from putting this stuff up your hoo-ha. 

Don't do science experiments on it OR IN IT!!! 

OGODNO definitely not in it!  Your pants palace is NOT a science project, and making salad dressing up there will NOT GET YOU AN A!

• imagetheresat858:

imagefoxxy1:
    My rule of thumb is if I cook with it, it's more than likely not going up my ladyparts. 

::siggy warning::

This is a good rule of thumb! I had an ex once who wanted to 'play' with a banana...yeah, that did not turn out so well.  The kitchen and the bedroom should be kept separate IMHO.

Also, if this method works so well for OP, why isn't she KU yet?  Just sayin'.

Wow. Way to be a ***. Everyone on this board has gotten PG and then had a loss. My problem isn't getting pregnant. It's staying pregnant. FU.  

I love my rainbow baby!

• popcorn
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • imagekatharine25:
    MidwestIrishBride, is that you???

I really think you're on to something here...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageshmeell25:
    imagemrsgaines100:
    imageVikingQueen:

yeah there are a lot of things that are all natural that I would never put near my girlie bits.. are you one of those girls that used a cucumber as a sex toy in highschool.. no really a girl did that at my highschool..

also just because she has 3 kids doesn't mean that this stuff worked.. as was said.. maybe she is just fertile.. hell my co-worker KU'd his wife twice on birth control. there are super fertile people out there.

Ew, you just reminded me at my school there was a girl famous for hot dogs!  Memories....

We had a girl who was forever known as "purple marker" because she shoved one up her hoo-ha then bragged about it in 10th grade. She ended up working at my OB/GYN office. Oh, the irony!

***Siggy Warning***

We had a girl in our school who was known for enticing her dog to perform a sexual act on her using a peanut based substance.  She also bragged about it. Indifferent

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • So I just got back from my OB's office.  I went in to have some bloodwork drawn so that we would have the results back before my appointment tomorrow.  As long as I was there I asked the receptionist if my DOCTOR had a minute...I had another question to ask her, but figured I might as well ask her about this as well (I wasn't thinking of using this, but thought I could get us all an actual recommendation on it). 

As soon as I told her what you have suggested be used as an alternative to preseed, she laughed right out loud and said "I do no recommend you use this while trying to get pregnant".

There, end of story, a DOCTOR has given a recommendation.

Miscarriage July 2011~~ Baby Conceived October 2011; Miscarried December 6th~~ Baby Conceived October 2012;EDD June 27th, 2013 (Hypothyroidism and taking daily shots of Lovenox for blood clotting disorder) 4w6d - HCG 73 5w1d - HCG 166 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • imagemork:
    popcorn

THIS!!!!!! Thank you for making me smile at work for the first time today.

• imagejenandgc:

So I just got back from my OB's office.  I went in to have some bloodwork drawn so that we would have the results back before my appointment tomorrow.  As long as I was there I asked the receptionist if my DOCTOR had a minute...I had another question to ask her, but figured I might as well ask her about this as well (I wasn't thinking of using this, but thought I could get us all an actual recommendation on it). 

As soon as I told her what you have suggested be used as an alternative to preseed, she laughed right out loud and said "I do no recommend you use this while trying to get pregnant".

There, end of story, a DOCTOR has given a recommendation.

And recommending something on TTCAL that is NOT safe is a big no-no.  

So please take your sorry @ss elsewhere.  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• imageJellybean902:
    imagetheresat858:

imagefoxxy1:
    My rule of thumb is if I cook with it, it's more than likely not going up my ladyparts. 

This is a good rule of thumb! I had an ex once who wanted to 'play' with a banana...yeah, that did not turn out so well.  The kitchen and the bedroom should be kept separate IMHO.

Wow. Way to be a ***. Everyone on this board has gotten PG and then had a loss. My problem isn't getting pregnant. It's staying pregnant. FU.  

F U too.

There are MANY who have a problem STAYING pregnant rather than getting pregnant.....Myself included.

Take your salad vag to TTGP, they'll love you. 

• imageJellybean902:
    imagetheresat858:

imagefoxxy1:

***Siggy Warning***

You should really learn your audience before you say FU to people.  Everyone on this board has had at least one loss, as has everyone on the PGAL board.  You have no idea of anyone else's story.  

Get off your high horse and accept the fact that you made a mistake by posting "advice" without any sort of medical expertise or proof and you got called out on it.  It is incredibly irresponsible to state something as fact, especially when you have no knowledge of the impact one way or another.  Bottom line, you're not a Dr or a medical expert; don't go handing out advice.  

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • I just want to thank you all for the awesome reading material I have for my commute home, and I'm so sad I missed this train wreck because it looks like fun!
  • imagenoah-bear:
    imageJellybean902:
    imagetheresat858:

imagefoxxy1:

F U too.

There are MANY who have a problem STAYING pregnant rather than getting pregnant.....Myself included.

::snort::  salad vag Smile 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• imagePetraStonegirl:

OK. I'm a big girl, and I can certainly provide proof for something I've said.

Since I'm not currently at the University library, my access to peer-reviewed literature is somewhat truncated. Bear with me.

Let's start with Columbia University Health Services...

https://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2977.html 

Excerpt... 

>>Dear Reader,

You read right ? lubricants can inhibit sperm from reaching the egg. What happens is the lubricant (either water based or oil based) prevents the sperm from meeting up with the normally protective, happy cervical mucous. As a result, the sperm are left out in the cold to weaken because of the icy acidity of the vagina, making it a more difficult trip up to the welcomed warmth of the uterus. They still have a long way to travel before they meet their match, so you don't want to use anything that makes their journey more difficult.

So how much lube is too much when it comes to hindering conception? Hard to say, because even a lil' dab of water-based lube, olive oil, baby oil, and even saliva can cause "diminished head movement" of the sperm. That's not the kind of sperm you want to be working with to create your offspring. You want strong swimmers with full faculties to bring the most to the event.

What is known for sure is that the natural "human made" kind of lubricant is effective in helping in conception. That means spending lots of time on pleasuring and passion, making sure the clitoris and any other erogenous zone you want touched is hot and ready before penetration. Letting the body respond to the fun will kick in the kind of wetness that can help sperm swim hard and swim long.

If things aren't getting as slippery as you'd like, you can try using warm water, which is sperm friendly. Nothing fancy ? leave the seltzer and mineral water for drinking. Some evidence is showing canola oil, pharmaceutical grade mineral oil, and hen's uncooked egg white as being sperm friendly, however more research is needed into safety and effectiveness of these methods. There is also a newer product on the market called Pre-seed that touts itself as being a "sperm friendly intimate moisturizer."

The bottom line is that the type of lubricant you use can make a difference in your ability to conceive. Good luck in your efforts.<<

OK, so this is a narrative, not a quote from a peer-reviewed article. However, Columbia University Go Ask Alice program is answered by scientists using peer-reviewed scientific literature as their information source. 

So, this takes care of olive oil.

Let's look at cocoa butter. Cocoa butter lovely fatty acid with a pH between 5.0 and 6.0. A healthy vagina has a pH of 3.8-4.5 and must maintain that pH in order to function correctly.

Jumping to another link...

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/257141-overview#a0104 

Another narrative, but once again, based on actual peer-reviewed scientific literature. 

>>The normal postmenarchal and premenopausal vaginal pH is 3.8-4.2. At this pH, growth of pathogenic organisms usually is inhibited. Disturbance of the normal vaginal pH can alter the vaginal flora, leading to overgrowth of pathogens. Factors that alter the vaginal environment include feminine hygiene products, contraceptives, vaginal medications, antibiotics, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), sexual intercourse, and stress. <<

Hmm... guess this means cocoa butter is down.

Do I really need to go on, or have I made my point?

Just in case I didn't, let me be very clear. My umbrage was taken because you are advocating something directly harmful to the ladies here and their attempt to have children.

Also, I was just at my RE's office this morning (hence the delay in response), and I asked her about your lube cocktail. The doctor there (actually not my RE, who is on vacation) was horrified that you would advocate it's use. So, there's a medical opinion.

(ETA: My apologies for the train-wreck of fonts there. I'm on a mac and can't access the tools I need to fix it.) 

I <3 you! 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• And that..is how its done.  TY, Petra!
  • Petra, I may be new here still, but this post was AWESOME. Thank you for looking up information and making it clear as to why it is harmful. YesYes
    image image
    ~*BFP #2 6/8/11 missed m/c 10.3 wks 8/11*~
    ~*BFP #3 11/28/11 natural m/c 6.3 wks 12/17]*~
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imagenoah-bear:
    imageJellybean902:
    imagetheresat858:

imagefoxxy1:

F U too.

EXACTLY! Many of the women who post on this board have multiple losses and have trouble staying pregant. Myself included. You should really learn your audience and not attack a regular of the board.

Married 9/19/09
    BFP#1 05/19/10 M/C 6/4/10 d/x threatened m/c 6/6/10 m/c confirmed
    BFP#2 10/26/10 M/C 11/01/10
    BFP#3 11/28/10 C/P 11/29/10
    BFP#4 02/23/11 M/C 3/1/11
    BFP#5 08/13/11 EDD 04/27/12 Beta @11DPO 8.79 Beta @13DPO 36 Beta @17DPO 179 Beta @20DPO 679!! 6w3d hb 116 bpm! 8w3d hb 164 bpm! 10w4d hb 177-187 NT scan 12w2d hb 173-everything looks great! 14w4d-everything still looks great! A/S scheduled for 12/12!
    Our rainbow baby is here!! Emmalynn Anne born 4/27/12 via unplanned c-section
    BFP#6 Surprise! Here comes baby #2! Harper Elizabeth born 12/17/13 via c-section
  • One will make you larger, and one will make you small, and the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all....

Thanks for the research Petra!

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Wow.

This does remind me of a woman I saw in nursing school who actually used Welch's jelly (instead of KY)---yowza. Hello yeast infection!

Also, after reading all of the posts, it looks like we could have a whole other thread called: "Things I have heard women stick up their lady parts!" 

• Nuh uh.

I have no words. SMH

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• imageEris-Alexis:
    imageshmeell25:
    imagemrsgaines100:
    imageVikingQueen:

yeah there are a lot of things that are all natural that I would never put near my girlie bits.. are you one of those girls that used a cucumber as a sex toy in highschool.. no really a girl did that at my highschool..

also just because she has 3 kids doesn't mean that this stuff worked.. as was said.. maybe she is just fertile.. hell my co-worker KU'd his wife twice on birth control. there are super fertile people out there.

Ew, you just reminded me at my school there was a girl famous for hot dogs!  Memories....

We had a girl who was forever known as "purple marker" because she shoved one up her hoo-ha then bragged about it in 10th grade. She ended up working at my OB/GYN office. Oh, the irony!

***Siggy Warning***

We had a girl in our school who was known for enticing her dog to perform a sexual act on her using a peanut based substance.  She also bragged about it. Indifferent

Eeeewwwwwww! This thread just gets better and better!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Indifferent That is all.

Except for the fact that I almost snorted water out of my nose at "salad vag."

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I am speechless.  As always, Petra, you are AWESOME!!! 

TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx: annovulatory 

RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG 3/2012: normal

BFP #1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11. BFP #2 11/29/11 M/C 12/21/11

I have two angel babies that I will see again one day

BFP #3 10/27/12 EDD: 7/6/13

Baby Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!

BFP #4: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/30/15  Emma's gonna be a big sister!

Beta #1 19DPO: 213 Beta #2 21DPO: 674

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Saliva can kill sperm.  That's as natural as you're going to get. 

When in doubt, I suggest that you check with your doctor(s) for medical advice.

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC since 5/2010; 01/2011=BFP, Missed M/C 6weeks, 3days; IUI #1: 7/31/2012 Clomid+ Trigger+ IUI+ progesterone =BFN; IUI#2: 8/29/12 Clomid + natural LH surge + IUI + progesterone =BFN -- IVF #1: 10/14/12 bw &u/s, antagonist protocol, Gonal-F 300. ER 10/26/2012: 9 eggs. Fert report #1: 8 fertilized; 5 day transfer: 2 embies (4AA&3AB) -- beta #1:8dp5dt=72 BFP! DD Born 07/26/2013! 07/2014=BFP

• imageLaTi07:

Yes  bahahaha....I literally just laughed out loud...your comment rocks!

• imageLaTi07:

Funniest thing I've read in days. 

**All WELCOME!**
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    BFP 1 4/2010 M/C 5/1/2010 8w2d EDD 12/10/10 BFP 2 5/5/2011 C/P?? 5/14/2011 5w2d EDD 01/12/12 BFP 3 3/12/2012 EDD 11/23/12 Ultrasound 4/11/12 H/B 160bpm! It's a GIRL!
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejenn0021:
    Do you then clean it up with a sham-wow?

bhahahaha 

**All WELCOME!**
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    BFP 1 4/2010 M/C 5/1/2010 8w2d EDD 12/10/10 BFP 2 5/5/2011 C/P?? 5/14/2011 5w2d EDD 01/12/12 BFP 3 3/12/2012 EDD 11/23/12 Ultrasound 4/11/12 H/B 160bpm! It's a GIRL!
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"