North Carolina Babies

What am I having a boy or girl (poll inside)?!

I was nauseas from week 6.5-10 weeks then it subsided but was off and on nauseas for another 3 weeks, no puking (with either pregnancy).  I'm having a pretty similar pregnancy except gaining slightly a little less weight and with Nic I gained weight around my midsection this time I'm gaining more in the belly. 

At the beginning all I could eat was salty stuff and sweets were not appetizing.  Now I'm all good and food is my friend again.  So what do you girls think? boy or girl?  My ultrasound is tomorrow at 2pm.

[Poll]

Re: What am I having a boy or girl (poll inside)?!

• I voted boy! I just see you as a mom with 2 lil boys! Can't wait to hear the news!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • I love having my two boys! Can't wait to hear the results!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I voted boy. My two pregnancies were pretty much the same, just less severe nausea the 2nd time around. How exciting, can't wait to hear the news.
  • I voted boy, but I'm usually wrong! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecrescentmoon99:
    I voted boy, but I'm usually wrong! :)

Same here! :)

• I'm pulling for girl.  The board seems due for another girl! :P

When did Nic get so big???  He's like a little man.  So cute.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I voted girl.  I can't wait to hear what you are having!
  • I voted boy. My pregnancies were both different - I had more nausea/morning sickness and skin issues with Liam, but only nausea with Wesley. The heart rates were also different - Wesley's was in the 130s-140s, while Liam's was 140s-160s. 

I did carry them both the same, but I'm also short/short-waisted. The only other similarity in the pregnancies was that both babies were on the same sleep schedule - asleep mostly at night, and really active during the day.

Can't wait to hear the results!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"