One of my friends I have made recently has an almost honeymoon baby and 100% sure she is the most fertile person on earth. She is now talking on and on about how she had sex 1 time this month but it was on her perfect day of the month and she thinks she could be pregnant (just had sex on the weekend) and already thinks she is having symptoms. I am going to lose my mind! I think she is a great girl and a great friend. But it breaks my heart to hear her talk about how fertile she is. I would love to "opps" be pregnant. Not planned either. Oh and I told her how stats show there is only a 25% chance even if you do have perfect timing and she said for her that would be like a 75% chance. ugh.
She also told me a few weeks ago that if she had fertility problems like I did she would have gone straight to adoption because she doensn't "believe" in fertility treatment. That is is the way to slow down the population. *sigh* People that haven't been through it will never understand no matter how much you explain it to them.
I wouldn't chance anything I went through. I look at my son and think of how lucky I am and that he is my little peace of heaven on earth.
I am already trying to prepare myself for her big annoncement in 12 days. I have no idea how I am going to handle this and not crumble in front of her.