January 2012 Moms
Options

My maternity clothes don't fit anymore!

Ughh!! How annoying. I have two pairs of work pants that are full panel that aren't even cutting it.  Well, I guess they are cutting it, cutting right into my belly! My shirts are too short, my pants are too tight. I have 1 more week of work and I don't know how many more outfits I can manage to put together that are appropriate and don't make me uncomfortable!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: My maternity clothes don't fit anymore!

• Options
    I am starting to feel the same way! I am wearing a maternity sweater dress that seems to have magically shrunk like 3 inches in length. I'm feeling really self-concious today!
    DD: 1/8/12
    DS: 3/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, I only have a couple things left that still fit, and I remember swimming in them during 2nd trimester.  *Sigh*  At least I stay home with my kids most of the time and don't have to look very presentable for them!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am right there with you!! I feel like I'm wearing the same handful of tops everyday and my pants are getting all too tight. I am now down to 2 pairs of pants beyond sweatpants that still fit, but are snug. I actually had one pair of jeans this weekend start to split on one side! Luckily it just looked like a trendy-meant to be there tear, but I was thankful it didnt split somewhere else! Ugh...I really hope this is the last week so I can work on taking some of this baby weight off..NOW!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am right there with you! I don't go any where anymore really because I have nothing to wear, and NONE of my maternity shirts cover my belly completely
  • Options

I was down to two pairs of maternity pants...and where the full panel meets the legs was cutting me too. the shirts were definitely too short...so i found a few that were "longer" and only wore those....it sucks.

Now that i am home i am in maternity yoga pants...and they are the only things that fit me. and i have a black shirt that fits me too.

good luck.

DC:#1 10/2006 born at 40 weeks (33 weeks PTL)
    DC#2 born silent at 22 weeks 1.11.11
    Dc#3 born vbac 1/2012 <bra DC#4 born VBAC 3/2014
  • Options
    Same here! Best items that I bought earlier in my pregnancy were a belly band and longer maternity tank tops from Target. They help hold my pants up and they just look like I am layering shirts under my (now short) maternity sweaters.
     Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    You could try talking to your boss about wearing something a little off the dress code. My boss was very willing to compromise, hopefully you will be lucky to. I'm home now so I'm living in my stretchy pants :) I have one pair of "presentable" pants. ha ha. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    The weather here is causing me to having nothing to wear. It's been in the 80s and all of my warm weather clothes are from early in the pregnancy so all I have that fits are sweaters and pants and it's just too hot! I want winter weather back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My clothes have been ok, but my underwear have gotten SOOOOOO tight.  I feel like I need to go buy a bigger side, but I don't want to spend the money.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    None of my shirts will cover my belly right now.  It is so annoying.  On a positive note my c-section is scheduled for next Monday, less than 1 week left.  Good luck ladies!  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am the same - I told my boss - since I work for a law office and he said it is fine to wear sweatpants and my husband's shirts - thank goodness because there is no way I am going out and buying more maternity clothes at this point.
  • Options
    The most annoying thing for me is the bands on my full panel pants (all three that I own) are getting stretched out and won't stay up! My belly isn't very big, so that's not helping. But belly IS big enough to create issues with all my shirts/sweaters, though. Annnnnoying!
    DD 1.18.2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"