Cleveland Babies

Dr. Varyani, University Hospitals

Hi Everyone! I am new to the board. I am heading to my first OBGYN appointment next Tuesday. The Dr. my family medicine Dr. referred was Dr. Varyani. I have to go to University Hospitals because I work there. Does anyone have any experience with her or recommend another UH Dr.? I would prefer a woman Dr. Thanks! 

-Jen 

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary

Re: Dr. Varyani, University Hospitals

• She is with University OB/GYN associates.  I think her offices are in solon and Chagrin Highlands.  The rest of the group is located in South Euclid.  I see Mitchell Reider at the South Euclid office and he is amazing.  If you would rather have a female they also have Dr. Jaffe and Dr. David.  I saw Dr. David once during my last pregnancy when my doctor was out of the office and she was really nice too.  I haven't heard anything about the doctor you were referred to, but this entire practice is great!  Good luck!  I also work for UH and am due in August.
  • I used to go to her and LOVED her...I would have continued on with her but when I got pregnant with my first daughter, I had to switch to Clinic due to my insurance so since she was with UH it would have cost too much.  She is so nice and great bedside manner...HTH!  Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • She is my doctor and I absolutely LOVE her! We are still TTC, but I have friends that had her throughout their pregnancies and they said the same thing. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC since December 2010
    BFP 6/26/12 EDD 3/12/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"