Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Help!! I need ideas

Do any of you have any ideas for what I could do with my daughter for her birthday? She turns 2 on 12/30 and I always like to take them out on their bday and do something fun. I live in Plano and have no clue. Any suggestions would be awesome.
BabyName Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help!! I need ideas

• I can only think of the typical Chuck-e-Cheese or Going Bonkers. Is it just your family or a kids party?

Just family, I would play it low key and hit the mall for a train ride/carousel ride and then out to dinner or ice cream at the Rain Forest Cafe or someplace similar.  At that age, my DD would be perfectly content hitting a Chick-fil-a for the playground.

GL and have fun.  Happy b-day to your LO!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you! I did find a place in Plano called the Indoor Safari. They have train rides, machanical animal rides & jungle gym soft play. All for only $10. So if you know of anyone else looking for similar things to do their website is www.indoorsafari.com
    BabyName Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • There's Pump It Up in Frisco too... Always a hit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"