Cloth Diapering
Options

If you've used FuzziBunz Perfect Size...

What do you think of them? My local baby store is having a crazy good Boxing Week sale on them, and it looks like the reviews are pretty good, but I'm a cloth diapering newbie (expecting LO #1) and need help!! 

Are they good? bad? What would you recommend instead?

Thanks!! 

Edit: AND when could you start using the small size - the company says 7 lbs... is that about right? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: If you've used FuzziBunz Perfect Size...

• Options
    That's all we use, however we started when DD was 5ish months.  We bough the mediums, which we big, but still fit her on the first snap at 12 months.  We have 2 of the one size and hate them.  What is the store? Do they have a website? I could use some more. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I really like them. We were able to use the smalls forever - I think she was about 14/15 months old when we bumped up to mediums. 

Detailed review in my blog (siggy) on the Adventures in CD page.

The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love them and majorly prefer them to the one size FB's. 
  • Options
    I was not a fan. We just kept getting leaks. They did nit fit my baby as well as our OS pockets (BG 4.0s, Kawaiis, Blueberry and Swaddlebees dipes). DS didn't fit into them until he was around 10 lbs. They are nice diapers but they just didn't work for us.
  • Options
    I have three FBunz.  Two one size and one perfect size, hate them all.  I cannot stand the elastic in the legs. I use the perfect sized one as my daughters swim diaper right now since I don't need to worry about keeping pee in in a swim diaper. LOL
    If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I hated the ones we had and sold them off. I couldn't get them to stop leaking (both the OS and perfect size).

As you can see, people either love them or hate them. I'd get a few to try, but not go crazy buying them. 

• Options

I like them.  I feel like the mediums are huge.  I put them away for while and have just now gotten them out for DS and love the fit now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I loved the extra smalls for the NB phase.  The smalls not so much. 
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I like them.  We used the xs until about 4 or 5 months and are still using the smalls now at almost 16 months and they still have at least one snap left, but my daughter is very small for her age.  I don't know if I'll even get mediums, but I do know that most kids don't go larger than medium before they potty train.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"