April 2011 Moms
Options

New Year's Resolutions--post 'em here. We wanna know.

Mine:

1.  Everyday DH and I will each throw away/donate one item.  We are currently overrun with stuff.

2.  I will run a half marathon.  Starting back to running today after my surgery.  Felt awesome.

3.  I *hope* to get KU around July-ish (after the half marathon).  I think.  Maybe.  I'm a little giddy thinking about it.  

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16

Re: New Year's Resolutions--post 'em here. We wanna know.

• Options
    My resolutions are to keep up with two 365 blogs. One for Nora and one for myself about getting back to being the fit and healthy pereson I once was.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

1.  Lose the baby weight (about 15 lbs) one last time!

2.  Run the broad street run in philly!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSarahL77:
    My resolutions are to keep up with two 365 blogs. One for Nora and one for myself about getting back to being the fit and healthy pereson I once was.

Links?  Although, I understand if you don't want to share.  I probably wouldn't.  :)  

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options
    imagewatermelon mom:

imageSarahL77:

Links?  Although, I understand if you don't want to share.  I probably wouldn't.  :)  

I'll probably share Nora's. The "getting fit" one is going to be private, but I'll send out invitations to anyone who wants one. I'm doing the first post for each blog tonight, so if you want the links, just PM me! :) If you want an invite to the private one, you'll need to be willing to send me your email address.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

I joined this "run 520 miles in 2012" challenge:

https://www.dailymile.com/challenges/4492-520-in-2012

and I'd love to see you there, too!

I also need to finish writing my two books that my publishers have been waiting on. The other day, I finished a short story and sent it out to five literary journals. I was SO excited :-) I'm thinking of a goal like at least one poem and one short story written and sent out to publishers each month.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  Clean out and get rid of stuff from 1 room in my house each month.  I figure if I concentrate on just 1 room at a time I can get it done well.

2.  Complete the 100 push-up challenge.  I haven't done any p/u since I got pregnant.  I did it once before, and it felt amazing.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Get my paper clutter (bills, ads, coupons, etc). under control once and for all.
    Stephanie Hsu
  • Options
    Be nicer to DH.  I know that's awful but I must be nicer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I will eat a whole bag of cookies and not run with scissors. 

I will not be so hard on myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"