1st Trimester

my vented FB post

2»

Re: my vented FB post

• This is supposed to be a community where women can feel that they are supported through a stressful and life changing event.  SHAME ON ALL OF YOU FOR POINTING FINGERS AT SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD MORE BAD LUCK OR STRESS THAN YOURSELVES!  Or, maybe you're all just dillusional that your little world is perfect and that others have to conform to what you think is "right".

I probably am dillusional. I've been eating significant quantities of dill pickles throughout this pregnancy.

And I'm betting, given the shitty year I've had, that I have in fact had more bad luck than the OP -- balanced out by common sense and self-control, thankfully. 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 3rd, 2012 ~ Hang in there sweetheart, we can't wait to meet you!

• imageGhostMonkey:

imageSpruceGrouse:
    I would be upset too.  They should be supportive and happy for you, not make you feel bad.

You may want to learn to read the other responses first, and maybe check out her other posts.

She should feel bad. They can't pay their bills and didn't take the appropriate precautions to make sure they didn't add another mouth to feed. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. She needs a reality check. And she got one and freaked the eff out.

No one is entitled to be happy for you. If you can do whatever you want than so can they. If my sister or SIL was making BIG life decisions I thought were detrimental I would be questioning her and not applauding her. That doesn't make me a bad sister, in fact it makes a good sister.

• Loading the player...
  • imageGhostMonkey:

imagejbhutchens:
    I think ghostmonkey has a lot of room to be talking about people being online too much...  over forty thousand posts on this board alone.  

Ha.

It's from the 6-7 boards I frequented over a number of years. And I'm not the one freaking the hell out because my husband didn't pack some things and screaming at him in front of his family and children.

On top of that the OP had made 3 very similar woe is me, I'm pregnant so I can be a super biitch posts fairly close together. There are times when one needs to step away from the internet. She was a prime example of that. Not just here, but FB as well.

Then if you don't like what she has to say, just ignore her....that's what I plan to do to you and Aardvark.

Thanks for being a *** and have a nice day :)

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"