January 2012 Moms
Options

How much sleep are you getting?

I didnt go to bed until 4 in the morning Im so done with this. I pray I go into labor soon. Im so huggggggggggggeeee I cant get comfortable.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much sleep are you getting?

• Options
    ZERO!!!  I go to sleep about 9:30pm or 10:00pm.  By midnight I have to pee... back to sleep about 12:30am. Up by 2:00am and back to sleep about 4:30am.  Maybe sleep until 6am if I'm lucky!!!  Please let us all go into labor soon!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am up constantly during the night either having to go to the bathroom or rotate because my hips or legs hurt....

I have come to terms that I will never sleep again

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageMrsMooney:

I go to sleep around 11pm or so, and I'm up around 9am (well for now since I'm on Winter Break from school). During that time I usually have to roll over about every 15 minutes because my hips hurt too bad, and I get up to pee about four times. All of that plus my constant anxiety and inability to turn off my brain leaves me with about 4 seconds of actual sleep. Hahah... I'm honestly getting maybe an hour or two a night.

I try to cat nap during the day but those only last for like 15 - 30 minutes.

Same here. I go back to work tomorrow. Maybe that will force me back on a better sleep schedule (or I will just be more exhausted from having to wake up early).
  • Options

If I take an Ambien (which I do every other night) I sleep a solid 6 hours, which is heavenly.

On the off-nights, I wake up at least 3 times to pee, and in between I only feel like I am cat-napping and tossing and turning. 

Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Amazingly I am still sleeping well. Last night went to bed at 11pm and slept until 8:30am. On a typical night I am in bed by 9pm and waking up with my alarm at 5am.
    DD 1.18.2012
  • Options

I have been EXHAUSTED lately! Probably because I started nesting at around 20 weeks and just stopped a few weeks ago... My body is trying to compensate for all the lost energy!

I can seriously go to bed around 11 PM, then sleep like a rock until noon the next day. And an hour after I wake up, which consists of basically moving from my bed to the couch, I am already super tired and ready for a nap! Crazy!

• Options
    Just wait until LO gets here. DH and I haven't had much sleep since our bundle of joy arrived on Tuesday. I would gladly sacrifice sleep though because I am so glad to have him here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"