Trouble TTC

***Native+Girl****

That is freaking amazing that you work with DH!  I actually started out with Dr. V and really wanted to switch to London, but they wouldn't let me... guess they knew then he was getting ready to retire.

I really didn't like Dr. V at first... we had to have a come to Jesus meeting.  I told him all of my concerns with his staff and he was sincere in wanting to help us and actually thanked us for staying with him.  He's been assuring after the two losses we've had so we plan to stick with him for a while longer.

We've been going there now a little over a yr and I'm hoping we'll be successful soon.  If we have another loss, we are going to do genetic testing and go from there.

Wow I never knew anyone else from my area was on here.  How do you like Dr. V?  How long have you been going there?  I wish there was at least another office here to get a second opinion!

Re: ***Native+Girl****

• YGPM!!

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
    TTC #1 March 2010 - Nov 2012
    Me: 29, PCOS (anov), Hashimoto's Disease // DH: 30, normal SA
    3 Clomid, 1 Clomid/Menopur, 1 Menopur w/ TI (CX 4x's due to cysts) - All BFN
    1 Clomid/Menopur, 2 Menopur, 1 Follistim w/ IUI - All BFN
    RPL & Karyotype testing normal

IUI #5 (12/1/12) --> Follistim + 1/3 hCG Trigger = BFP! EDD: 8/23/13
    Betas --> 61 (13dpo) // 156 (16 dpo) // 223 (18dpo) // 656 (21 dpo)
    U/S --> 5w0d - sac seen // 6w0d - hb detected // 7w0d - hb seen and heard, measuring 6w6d!
    8w6d - wiggly baby! // 9w3d - wiggly baby with fingers!

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

My Blog: Searching for Lucky Socks

• I hope you don't mind me chiming in but I saw that both of you are from Lousiana. So am I! I am near Lafayette though so in southern LA. It's nice seeing people on here from my neck of the woods ;) Haha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBethanyB2609:
    I hope you don't mind me chiming in but I saw that both of you are from Lousiana. So am I! I am near Lafayette though so in southern LA. It's nice seeing people on here from my neck of the woods ;) Haha!

I love me some Lafayette!  I had two friends graduate from ULM and I was fortunate to spend some time there while they were there.  Do you see Dr. Storment?  He was one we were considering, if we should seek a second opinion.

• ::butting in::

I'm from Louisiana as well! I just moved to New Orleans from Northwest La. Just wanted to say hi to some fellow Louisianians! :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • Wow! Small world! I actually was seeing Dr. Storment and became displeased with him during my treatment so I started seeing Dr. Ambler. She is in his office and she is AMAZING!! It is awesome to have a few Cajun girls here!! :)
  • imageSParkman80:

::butting in::

I'm from Louisiana as well! I just moved to New Orleans from Northwest La. Just wanted to say hi to some fellow Louisianians! :) 

We lived in New Orleans when I was a child. New Orleans is one of my favorite places! We will be there next Monday for the BCS Championship. I'm in desperate need of some Cafe Du Monde in my life! Haha
  • Look at all of these LA ladies! My bff lives in Laffy so I've visited a few times.

Mmmm...Cafe Du Monde beignets with a tall glass of milk sounds pretty delicious! You're going to the LSU/Bama game?? I'm soooo jealous!! Geaux Tigers!!

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**

U/S --> 5w0d - sac seen // 6w0d - hb detected // 7w0d - hb seen and heard, measuring 6w6d!

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

• imageSParkman80:

What part of NW LA if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the Shreveport/Bossier area. 

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

• imageBethanyB2609:
    imageSParkman80:

We lived in New Orleans when I was a child. New Orleans is one of my favorite places! We will be there next Monday for the BCS Championship. I'm in desperate need of some Cafe Du Monde in my life! Haha

LUCKY DOG!!!  It's gonna be awesome! :)  Good to know about Dr. Storment... hopefully I don't have to switch, but you never know.

• imageSParkman80:

I'm from S'Port/Bossier area too! 

• imageNative+Girl:
    imageSParkman80:

What part of NW LA if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the Shreveport/Bossier area. 

I grew up in both Shreveport and Ruston. I miss Shreveport so much but I'm glad to be here in New Orleans. My family is still up there though. 

Bethany have fun at the LSU game! The city is going to be full of fans! :)

Both of my brothers went to school at ULL so I've visited Lafayette a few times and love it! 

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
  • imageSParkman80:
    imageNative+Girl:
    imageSParkman80:

I grew up in both Shreveport and Ruston. I miss Shreveport so much but I'm glad to be here in New Orleans. My family is still up there though. 

Both of my brothers went to school at ULL so I've visited Lafayette a few times and love it! 

My in-laws are from Arcadia and Ruston area.  DH graduated from Tech!

• imageCGoldman96:

DH and I are also Tech alum! We met working at Office Depot in Ruston. :)

**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**

Baby boy born 8/24/13

imageimageimage 

• imageCGoldman96:
    imageSParkman80:
    imageNative+Girl:
    imageSParkman80:

Small world! I went to Tech for two years before I went to culinary school. I had way to much fun at Tech ;) 

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

• imageSParkman80:
    imageCGoldman96:
    imageSParkman80:
    imageNative+Girl:
    imageSParkman80:

Small world! I went to Tech for two years before I went to culinary school. I had way to much fun at Tech ;) 

I actually think my SIL knows you.  I was telling her the yesterday how excited I was to have 'met' some ppl from LA on here and I mentioned you were from here but had just moved to New Orleans.  She asked me if you were a chef.  I'll PM you here name.  It is a small world!

• imageCGoldman96:
    imageSParkman80:
    imageCGoldman96:
    imageSParkman80:
    imageNative+Girl:
    imageSParkman80:

I actually think my SIL knows you.  I was telling her the yesterday how excited I was to have 'met' some ppl from LA on here and I mentioned you were from here but had just moved to New Orleans.  She asked me if you were a chef.  I'll PM you here name.  It is a small world!

Yes I'm a pastry chef! How funny! Small small world! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

• imageCGoldman96:
    imageSParkman80:
    imageCGoldman96:
    imageSParkman80:
    imageNative+Girl:
    imageSParkman80:

PM back to you

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

• imageSParkman80:
    imageCGoldman96:
    imageSParkman80:
    imageCGoldman96:
    imageSParkman80:
    imageNative+Girl:
    imageSParkman80:

PM back to you

Back at you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"