Postpartum Depression
Options

Thinking about deleting my bump and more

I came on this site to get support and all im getting is rude hurtful things posted to me..... Its making me realize how much of a piece of a *** I am...and that I dont really deserve to be alive on this earth....Thinking about deleting my bump....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thinking about deleting my bump and more

• Options

Don't let these negative jerkwads get you down. there are some pretty horrible women on theknot and these sites. i can only attribute it to them being unhappy with something in their own lives.

keep your head up and don't let mean people determine your worth.  

• Options

I agree with the previous poster....there are some mean-sprited women on here with nothing better to do but make fun of others on here as a form of sick entertainment.

I find this board to be helpful/supportive, but some of the others seem to be a bunch of hens waiting for something to peck at, so I avoid the others.

Don't let these women get you down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here with you, I feel exactly the same. I don't understand people who have the intent to purposely hurt other people. They aren't good people. I try my very hardest not to let it get to me, I just have to remind myself that I am a good person and they aren't. They can't be if they are getting enjoyment from another person being hurt or upset. They aren't worth feeling this way over.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Or you could take some of the helpful advice that they have given you and do the hard work to make things better for yourself and your daughter? Maybe? Possibly? Just a suggestion.
  • Options

imageXSailoretteX:
    Or you could take some of the helpful advice that they have given you and do the hard work to make things better for yourself and your daughter? Maybe? Possibly? Just a suggestion.

REALLY???? WTF is your problem? I'm pretty sure her post was about people like YOU...UGH...So why don't you just keep your opinions to yourself? Just a suggestion...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"