Late Term and Child Loss

TMR mommies

Hi Ladies

I just bought a book for my Kindle called Our Heartbreaking Choices.  It is the stories of 46 women who terminated for medical reasons.  I am not quite sure how this Kindle lending thing works yet, but if anyone wants to borrow it, I can share.  I have been reading 3-4 stories at a time.  LMK.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!

Re: TMR mommies

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sorry it took a while for me to get back to you. I have been bumping from my kindle and just figured out how to reply to posts. I will let you know when I am done with the book or let me know when is a good time for you to read it. Kindle will only let you loan a book for 2 weeks so I want to make sure you have the time. Then just send me your email adduce and I can send it over to you.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"