Toddlers: 24 Months+

Target $100 GC..WWYB??

I have a $100. Target GC and not sure what to use it on.  Sure I can think of a million little things to spend it on but really want to use it on something I wouldn't typically go out and buy on any given day.  What would you spend it on?  Looking for ideas here. 

TIA 

Re: Target $100 GC..WWYB??

• New linens for my table, new frames for pictures, anything I have seen recently that I didnt feel was needed but only wanted. If it was for the kids it would be summer stuff.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • I would either use it for printer ink (we have needed some for a while)

Or get a bunch of stuff for DDs birthday party that is on the 6th.

Orrr a couple pairs of pants for me. But I tend to not end up buying for me. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We are redoing our bathroom so I would have to get some bathroom hardware.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got one for Christmas and bought a new comforter with it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Personally I would save it for a rainy day.  A day that I just want to buy something or really actually needed something.  :) Have fun shopping!
    April 2009
  • I agree with PP. Something from the Home part of the store. High thread count sheets or some wall hangings. I really want some new stuff for the walls in our new house (our new house is 3x the size so our old stuff doesn't quite cover it) but I always get sticker shock when I look on a normal shopping day.
  • Cubed shelves with fabric "drawers" to get these toys organized.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    MC #1- Jamie George 6/7/08, MC #2- Christian Aaron 1/15/09

BFP! 3/25/09 BETA 1 (4/7/09) -# 9659 BETA 2 (4/10/09) - # 19171 Born 12/6/09 - Our precious girl.

MC #3- Ashley Grace 2/15/11, MC #4- Amelia Noel 12/30/11
    MC #5- Antonio 9/8/12

BFP! 10/6/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Crisp New Sheets and home stuff to freshen up my room for the new year! Have Fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd buy home decor type stuff.  Wall hangings, mirrors, picture frames, furniture, storage units, etc.  Those are things I have trouble buying for myself but I know that our home needs.  A new camera is a good idea too.  I have always wanted one of the higher quality models that are $250+ and a $100 gift card would save a lot! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"