January 2012 Moms
Options

Things that really make me feel pregnant...

-putting one of the baby's waterproof pads under my sheet in case my water breaks in the middle of the night. 

-2 towels in my back seat in case my water breaks while I am out.  Maybe I should move one to being ON my seat.

-Keeping a towel next to my bed because the last 2 nights, because by the time I wake myself up to pee it dribbles all the way to the bathroom.  So now I hold a washcloth between my legs while I try to walk.  Lovely.  Should have done those kegels.

-Down to about 3 pairs of shoes that will fit.

-No more engagment ring.  Barely getting the wedding band on, and it is leaving dents.

And most importantly...

-The best friend that used to leave me incoherent at the bar at 4am with strange guys now won't let me walk across the street alone to my car, and has to make sure I am in the car with the door locked before she will walk away:)

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

Re: Things that really make me feel pregnant...

• Options
    imageSascha3:

-putting one of the baby's waterproof pads under my sheet in case my water breaks in the middle of the night. 

-2 towels in my back seat in case my water breaks while I am out.  Maybe I should move one to being ON my seat.

-Kepping a towel next to my bed because the last 2 nights, because by the time I wake myself up to pee it dribbles all the way to the bathroom.  So now I hold a washcloth between my legs while I try to walk.  Lovely.  Should have done those kegels.

-No more engagment ring.  Barely getting the wedding band on, and it is leaving dents.

And most importantly...

-The best friend that used to leave me incoherent at the bar at 4am with strange guys now won't let me walk across the street alone to my car, and has to make sure I am in the car with the door locked before she will walk away:)

Awww what a thoughtful friend (well at least now)! Mine are -dreading going to bed at night because my hips hurt so bad -mh actually offering to help with MY dogs (taking them out, cleaning up after them) -even though my nursery furniture isn't set up yet, washing baby clothes/things and organizing them (like putting baby towels/washcloths next to the big people ones in the closet)
    Married DH - December 2006, Started TTC - July 2009, BFP - May 15, 2011 (round #1 chlomid) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

DITTO!!!!!

waterproof pads on my bed, and one in the car. Sat on a towel in the office chair last night because I REALLY thought I lost my MP and might be starting. Obviously I wasnt starting last night. lol

Took my rings off a few days ago. Cant stand wearing anything binding like pants or bras, even my undies suck right now.

only shoes i can wear now are ugg boots and one pair of sandals comfortably.

My Dh wont let me walk to the apt front office without my cell phone handy.. just in case. And our building is less that 50 yards away from the front office.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry that was paragraphs/lists when i typed it, but that's what my phone does i guess
    Married DH - December 2006, Started TTC - July 2009, BFP - May 15, 2011 (round #1 chlomid) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Barely being able to stay up until 12 AM on New Year's...
  • Options
    Getting out of breath by the simplest things such as getting dressed! (I think allergies and congestion are playing a big part in this too)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Having my brother say to me, "Are you going to fit in there?"  A booth at a local restaurant.  A$$HOLE.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

lol!

I need to put some waterproof pads down! I don't know why I haven't done so already. 

• Options

Thanks for reminding me about the waterproof pad under the sheets!  I have a sister w/ speical needs and I need to ask my mom about borrowing one of Sis' underpads for my bed. 

For chairs and my car I'm just puppy piddle pads.  Waterproof and disposable!  Left over pads will be used as changing pads when out in public to cover those nasty changing tables in public restrooms.  Once diaper is changed it can get wrapped up in the piddle pad and the whole thing can go in the trash.  No germy changing pad to put back in the diaper bag.

• Options

I'm doing the water proof pad thing for the first time tonight. :)

I mostly feel super pregnant when I try to go for a walk and my lower back starts hurting 1/3 of the way in to what used to be a breeze. And naps, I hate naps and I've been napping several times a week. I find it annoying.

DH also gets irritated with me "doing too much" and is always telling me to sit down and let him do it. He's sweet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    leaning over to tie my shoes and wishing that I could wear slip on shoes all the time.  I just don't bend that way these days...
  • Options
    imageSascha3:

-Keeping a towel next to my bed because the last 2 nights, because by the time I wake myself up to pee it dribbles all the way to the bathroom.  So now I hold a washcloth between my legs while I try to walk.  Lovely.  Should have done those kegels.

And most importantly...

It was also suggested to me to put a newborn diaper in my purse in case my water broke.  After the initial gush, it keeps trickling out and the NB diaper (while not super attractive) will help soak everything up and reasonably fits in underwear (reasonably...) 

image image
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imagerachel.wenger:
    Having my brother say to me, "Are you going to fit in there?"  A booth at a local restaurant.  A$$HOLE.

How about NOT fitting in a booth? My mom and I took my DS to Chuck E. Cheese and I actually didn't fit in the booth. I'm actually not even that big, but the booths were tiny. Talk about embarrassing! I had to sit facing out with my feet in the aisle so my belly had room. 

DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• Options

imagetl3547:
    leaning over to tie my shoes and wishing that I could wear slip on shoes all the time.  I just don't bend that way these days...

I don't wear shoes with laces to begin with (except to work out), but my Birkenstock clogs have been wonderful! It is hard to put my uggs on though :( I need DH to help most times.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"