Late Term and Child Loss
Options

lost my son a month before his due date

I am trying to consive after the loss of my son Zander Michael Joseph Ferraro. I loved every min. i was pregnant with him. But unfortunatley i had a rare blood clotting disorder I did not know about till the day I felt not right and went to have my baby checked out at the hospital (i was going to see my doctor on that fri.) it was a tues. i had just gotten back to maine from a trip to vt for my sons baby shower where we listened to his heart beat and felt him rolling around.  I woke up that morning thinking something was not right my husband was a work So i drove my self to the hospital. Bad idea to have to sit in a hospital bed and have a nurse tell you your son is dead. No support an empty room and having that I dont want to tell him His son is gone look. That was sept. 13th of this year. I am ok with the loss i can execpt it For what it is. But i will always be upset that the child i had Wanted for over 4 years was taken even before he entered this world. But i just needed someone to talk to about this. i feel alone and I want to try for another child We have been trying since nov. and hope to be able to welcome a new lil person into the world in 2012. I will from Now on be a high risk pregnancy but to me thats awsome because the more care and monitoring i get the more likely my next child will not be taken away so soon. So Love to all the othe mothers coping with there losses as well. I know how much it hurts and know that i am right there with you. love always Emily Ferraro ,Maine

Re: lost my son a month before his due date

• Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your son Zander.  Welcome to the board - I hope you find support and comfort here.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options

I'm so sorry for you loss and good luck ttc

Piece of advice, for security reasons, please please please edit your post and take out your last name.  I found a lot of information by googling your name.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of little Zander and so sorry that you had to learn of his death while you were alone.  {{hugs}}
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I hope you get your BFP soon!  GL.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your son.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you had to end up here, but this is a wonderfully supportive place to be.

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    I'm so sorry about the loss of Zander. The women here are amazing and very, very supportive. Welcome. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. This board is a great support, but I'm sorry anyone has to be here.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss!

Can I ask what clotting disorder you have? I lost my DS to a placental abruption. I developed clots after delivery and ended up with a pulmonary embolism.

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your son. But welcome to the board. Everyone here is amazing. I hope you find some comfort here..
    Logan Gregory born sleeping 9/29/2011 @ 40wks 2days Forever in our hearts Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Congrats to Heatherhah! Baby girl has finally arrived!Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy SouthernBellaKS
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your son.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"