Philadelphia Babies

DONA certified birth Doula Philadelphia

Hi Philadelphia ladies!  I am currently completing DONA International Doula training in Philadelphia and looking for two mommies to be who are interested in doula services at a significantly reduced rate.  I may even be interested in volunteering services to one person depending on circumstances. 

I am also a certified vinyasa and prenatal yoga instructor offering prenatal yoga optional with doula services.  I would be happy to hear from some of you who are considering interviewing doulas.

Best wishes to all.   Keli

Dona Birth Doula Prenatal and Vinyasa Yoga Instructor Childbirth Education Instructor
Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey

Re: DONA certified birth Doula Philadelphia

• I would be interested in a volunteering aspect...let me know!
    Taylor Annalee 12/1/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Sean Thomas 1/26/2012 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Angel Baby missed m/c 2/17/11, D&E 2/18/11
  • Thank you for your response Galway! I sent you a private message with phone number. I look forward to hearing from you.Keli
    Dona Birth Doula Prenatal and Vinyasa Yoga Instructor Childbirth Education Instructor
  • Loading the player...
  • If you're still looking for people, I'm interested and would love to talk to you. (I'm not sure how to send a private message). thanks!
  • Hi Sully! Thanks so much for the message. I would be happy to send you my email and phone number. At the bottom right corner of this message is "contact" where you can send me a private message. I would really be happy to talk with you. Happy holidays,Keli
  • Hi Keli!

I'm considering using a doula and would love to hear more about your experience and credentials. Glad you posted!

• thank you so much.  I just saw this after responding to your other post looking for a doula.  I would be very happy to speak to you and also offer a list of doulas in the area for you to talk to and interview.  I left you my contact details on the other post.

Keli

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"