Preemies

GTKY - New Years Resolutions

and go...

BPF May 12, 2013 :: EDD Janaury 22, 2013 :: MC Began On July 14, 2013 at 12W4D

Born at 34w2d:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: GTKY - New Years Resolutions

• Now that Owen has a fairly consistent sleep schedule I want to get up before him so I can shower and have breakfast before he wakes up.

Get back into knitting.  I need to finish Owen's blanket I worked on when he was in the NICU. 

Try a new recipe at least once a week.  I am in a cooking rut.

BPF May 12, 2013 :: EDD Janaury 22, 2013 :: MC Began On July 14, 2013 at 12W4D

Born at 34w2d:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• To start going back to church...gotta find a new one...
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • definitely need to lose some of this baby weight. I have been so busy the past few months I haven't had the time/energy to exercise or eat right so i definitely need to make more of an effort now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy new year :)

Mine are:

1) get ahead of schedule with work so it's less stressful, since I've falled behind the last few months since Olly's been born. Catch up and get ahead of schedule.

2) lost about 30 lbs. I gained a lot when I moved to Los Angeles because I work all the damn time, and before I used to walk everywhere. Now I don't that much. So I will be excercising, and doing that 30 day wiifit game again, since last time I lost so much on it.

I guess that's about it. Not too exciting, haha.  

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • To not let worries about the future ruin my enjoyment of the present moment. To keep my marriage strong and intimate while attending to Henry's needs.
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • To pay off all our cc debt.  And to start running again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"