Preemies

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!!!!

Hoping that you and your premies have a wonderful New years eve and 2012!

DH and I will be spending the first New Years eve with our boys!  :) 

My Story and Blog:
The Conception Craze

1/2009- TTTC
After 7 rounds of clomid and HcG, Three failed IUI's with an ectopic pregnancy, two shots of methotrextate, ER visits, breaks, low (3%) morphology One IVF cycle (lupron, gonal-F) that ended in another ectopic, more methotrexate, A Lap to disconnect both tubes, remove endo and a hydrosalphinx, . . .we are finally expecting TWINS from FET#1!
1.11. 2011: Beginning FET cycle!
3.11.11- FET! (DH's birthday!) 2 blasts transfered!
3.20.11- BETA #1 BFP!!! 272! (9dp5dt)
3.23.11- BETA #2 1346!!! (12dp5dt)
4.8.11- U/S #1. . TWINS!!! . . .TWO BOYS!
9.10.11-My beautiful Boys arrive unexpectedly at 28 weeks, 6 days. imageimage
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!!!!!

• Happy New Year... DH and I are having an "around the world" smorgasbord of things from Trader Joe's to celebrate being home bound with our little guy. Hope you get in tons of snuggles with your boys!!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • imagehaziedaze:
    Happy New Year... DH and I are having an "around the world" smorgasbord of things from Trader Joe's to celebrate being home bound with our little guy. Hope you get in tons of snuggles with your boys!!

BTW:

Did you notice our LO's share the same birthdate??? :) 

My Story and Blog:
    The Conception Craze

1/2009- TTTC
    After 7 rounds of clomid and HcG, Three failed IUI's with an ectopic pregnancy, two shots of methotrextate, ER visits, breaks, low (3%) morphology One IVF cycle (lupron, gonal-F) that ended in another ectopic, more methotrexate, A Lap to disconnect both tubes, remove endo and a hydrosalphinx, . . .we are finally expecting TWINS from FET#1!
    1.11. 2011: Beginning FET cycle!
    3.11.11- FET! (DH's birthday!) 2 blasts transfered!
    3.20.11- BETA #1 BFP!!! 272! (9dp5dt)
    3.23.11- BETA #2 1346!!! (12dp5dt)
    4.8.11- U/S #1. . TWINS!!! . . .TWO BOYS!
    9.10.11-My beautiful Boys arrive unexpectedly at 28 weeks, 6 days. imageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

• Loading the player...
  • Happy New Year! Did anyone's LO's make it until midnight?  Owen passed out at 11:45 mid feed.

BPF May 12, 2013 :: EDD Janaury 22, 2013 :: MC Began On July 14, 2013 at 12W4D

Born at 34w2d:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• imagejenmikw:
    Happy New Year! Did anyone's LO's make it until midnight?  Owen passed out at 11:45 mid feed.

We all fell asleep before midnight...oops! lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy New Year to all of you from us Geeked

LO kept his 7ish bedtime, but I'm looking forward to the years he tries to make it or asks to be woken!

• happy new year!
  • So late to this but Happy New Year!!!  We spent it with our little guys in the NICU.  Unfortunately they are in separate rooms so DH and I were separated.  But we wanted our sons to be with us for the ball drop.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"