Pregnant after 35
Options

If you are pregnant with your 2nd...

how soon did you start showing? We're taking a family trip with my mom and my MIL in March to Hawaii and would like to tell them then (since I'll then be out of my first trimester). My MIL lives 2 miles from us and I see her all the time so I'm wondering if it is realistic to keep it hidden that long. With DD, I didn't start showing until 5+ months but I have no idea what to expect this time around!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you are pregnant with your 2nd...

• Options
    I started showing early this time. I was bloated earlier and was wearing my maternity clothes around 14 weeks. I think it was pretty obvious I was pregnant around 14 weeks. With my first it was later.
  • Options
    I had a round belly by about 13 weeks. I think by 15 weeks anyone would have looked at me and wondered but been afraid to ask.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's obvious I've gained weight, but depressingly, I'm not "showing" yet. Unless you KNOW I'm pregnant, you're not going to know. I'm 18w6d. Carrying very small.
  • Options

Ebb, Congrats on your expectations!!! How have you been feeling?

Great to see you on here again. (I've been dormant for a while) 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm 21 weeks and definitely showing. My mom swears I'm bigger this time around but I'm not so sure. I think I started showing earlier, but not significantly.
  • Options

By 4-5 months, there was no mistaking this baby for a few extra pounds!  I started showing much earlier this time around.

Hawaii sounds awesome.  You might be able to keep things under wraps till March if you wear loose-fitting clothes.

• Options
    Nothing yet, but it is sill quite early.  With #1, I don't think I showed until around 18-20 weeks.  I'm kinda nervous that I will show early and not be able to just re-use my maternity clothes.  It's not a huge deal, but I HATE clothes shopping & maternity shopping is worse IMHO. 
  • Options
    My pre-pregnancy pants were tight by the 2nd month and I was showing by the end of my first tri.  My sis thinks I'm bigger this time around
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

With my first I started showing at about 18 weeks.  This time around 14 weeks.  Now there is definately no denying it!

• Options
    I started showing fairly early with both, but more obviously with this one.  I'm small so I think it just all pops out more visibly earlier (5'1" 100 lbs.).  With my first I had a pooch by 12 wks which was undeniable and I couldn't hide by 18 wks.  With this one there was no hiding it by the 12 wk mark...it wasn't so big that some didn't notice, but if you looked and saw, you knew!  You're lucky that it's winter - stick to bulky sweaters and you should be OK til March!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"