Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Third Miscarriage

Two weeks ago I experienced my third consecutive miscarriage. I am so angry and sad.  I have never felt so helpless in my life. My husband lost his job 2 weeks ago as well.  He has a new job but benefits don't start for another month so I cannot even go to the doctor to get testing started for another month. Meanwhile my brother called me to tell me his wife is pregnant.  I can't even be happy for them.  I hate that I feel this way. 

Re: Third Miscarriage

• Options
    I am so sorry for your losses.  I hope you can get some answers when your coverage begins.  Take care- you are allowed to feel this way
    Missed m/c discovered 11.30.09 at 9w2d DS Born 10.26.10 Missed m/c discovered 11.7.11 at 8w3d Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses.  It must be so difficult.  I hope you get the answers you  are looking for in the new year...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/27/12 ~ m/c 11/15/11 BO
    BFP#2 6/10/12 ~ EDD 2/21/13 ~ mm/c 7/12/12 ~ D&C 7/13/12
    BFP#3 2/23/2013 ~ EDD 11/5/13 Beta#1 125, Beta#2 436, Beta#3 ???
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so incredibly sorry for your losses.  Welcome to the board.  Have you talked to your doctor about doing some tests?  **Hugs**
  • Options
    When the nurse called me to confirm another miscarriage she said we shouldn't try until I get some testing done.  They would not do any testing after my second miscarriage because they said it was just "bad luck". I am switching doctors and I can go in February. 
  • Options
    I would definitely switch doctors! I'm not sure if it's normal or not, but after my miscarriage (my 1st) my doctor ordered testing to be done. My doctor wanted us aware of everything before we try again. I'm so sorry you've been through so much heartache without any answers.
  • Options
    Oh, no. My heart breaks for you. :( This is more than any person should ever have to bear. We're here for you. {hugs}
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you for your loss, and on top of that, the rough time that you're going through.  Prayers to you that you will find comfort soon.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 11/13/11, Natural MC - 12/24/11 at 12 weeks
    BFP#2 - 10/2/12, Please be our rainbow.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses.  It's ok to feel angry, I know I'm angry every single day.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options
    I'm so sorry darlin. I know it must be hard right now but try to keep your head up and take it one day at a time. Lots of ((hugs)) your way!
  • Options

I feel for you, hun. I'm on baby try number 3 myself, and losing work benefits like my husband did, just as I got pregnant this time, was terribly frightening. You definitely need a new doctor! "Bad luck"? I would have come unglued at hearing such superstition.  Demand your answers, girl. After all you've been through, you at least deserve to be able to sleep at night.

And don't give up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the support!  It is nice to "talk" with people that understand!
  • Options
    imageHBowles:

"Bad luck"? I would have come unglued at hearing such superstition.  Demand your answers, girl. After all you've been through, you at least deserve to be able to sleep at night.

And don't give up.

This.  OMG I can't believe they would say that to you!  You stay strong and hang in there.  I'm so sorry for your losses...I can't imagine.  Sending many hugs and T&P your way, hope things get better soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"