Babies: 3 - 6 Months

What is your LO's bedtime and their age?

Our son is 16 weeks and goes to bed by 7pm. He just can't go later than that as much as we would love him to.  Sometimes it's even earlier.

Re: What is your LO's bedtime and their age?

• 5 months (in 4 days), we start our routine at 6 and she is in bed at 6:30. She would go down earlier some nights if I would let her but if I did then she would be up a lot earlier than she already is!
  • Little one goes down between 7-7:30.  She'll be 4 months in 4 days.  She'll sometimes go down earlier, but then she's up even earlier.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers >Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • between 7:30 and 8pm and she has been doing this the past 2 months.  She will sleep 11-12 hrs so I really don't and can't do earlier than 7:30.  Plus DH gets home at 6:30 and is the one to bath and put her down for bed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 5 months today, has been going b/w 7 and 7:30 lately, and thats only because I refuse to put him to bed earlier. He used to have his dinner cat nap around 6 or 6:30 and so some nights go to bed around 8 or so, but I am just so sick of giving him 5 naps, so if he wakes from his fourth nap anytime around 5, then I put him down for 7, even if it is keeping him up a bit longer than I'd usually do. Seems to be working ok now that he is getting older.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 5 months - bedtime has been between 630 and 730 since 7 weeks old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 15 weeks, and goes down between 7-7:30.  Sometimes he acts sleepy before then, but fusses until his usual bedtime, even if I try to get him down earlier.
  • It's good to know there's some early ones out there.  I wonder if these times are fairly common at this age.

My husband's family is giving him crap because I'm at home with our sleeping 4 month old instead of at their New Year's party. 

Call me crazy!  They all think I am and that our baby should conform to our lifestyle instead of us conforming to his.  I think I might explode!  Seriously?

• 3 months old, asleep by 8-8:30 and has been sleeping until 6:30-7am.
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • DS is 2 years and DD is 5 months. Bedtime is 9pm and they both wake between 7 and 8am.
  • 5 months, 6-6:30pm.  I would love for it to be 7pm now that I'm working, but delaying sleep is a disaster around here.  When the time changes in a few months he'll be right where I want him though :)  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD is 5 months old and she goes to bed between 5:30 and 6:30. I wish she would stay up later but this is the time she set for herself. It works out good though because DS goes to bed at 7 so I am able to read to him. He wakes up at 6 and DD wakes up at 7 every morning.Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 4 months today and he goes down between 7:30 and 8.
  • Lo is 3 months and he goes to bed between 7-730 and is up between 630-700.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 5 months and she goes down between 8:30 and 9:30. It's actually getting earlier the older she gets. It used to be 9:30-10:30.
  • 5 months on the 10th. Goes to bed at 6:30- up at 5 to eat then back down till 7:30am.
    MY BLOG image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oy, I didn't realize Max was such a little night owl! He usually goes to sleep at 10 and STTN...he is 4 months. Maybe I should try putting him down earlier, but the late bedtime seems to work for us!
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Age in siggy and he goes to bed at 8.
    Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

• imagehomediva:
    Oy, I didn't realize Max was such a little night owl! He usually goes to sleep at 10 and STTN...he is 4 months. Maybe I should try putting him down earlier, but the late bedtime seems to work for us!
    This! My DS is a night owl as well. He goes to sleep around 11:30 but STTN until I wake him at 10am. My DD did the same thing and gradually worked up to an earlier bedtime. Now she's 17 months almost and she goes to bed at 7:30. I'm not worried at all.
  • DD is 4 months and goes to bed between 730-800 every night.
  • 3 months adjusted and they usually go to bed by 10:30-11.  They wake up around 7-8 to eat and then sleep in until 10-11 am.  I'm not quite sure how I managed to get them to do this, but they do!  It works well for us.
  • DS goes down between 7-8pm. He does not sleep through the night...the longest stretch we've gotten was almost 8 hours. That being said, he starts to melt down every night between 6:15-6:30 so there is no option to push later.
  • DS is almost 5 months and goes down between 6 - 7, usually by 6:30.  He's up at a ridiculously early hour though so I'm trying to push him closer to 7.
  • Both kids go down at 7pm. 
  • LO is 5 and a half months old and goes down around 9:00pm, guess she's in the night owl club.
    Anniversary< br > Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker< br > Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD is almost 4 months and is actually asleep around 7:15-7:30.  We start bathtime at 6:40.  She sleeps until 7:30am with a few wake ups to nurse.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS will be 6 months on the 8th and he has set his own bedtime anywhere from 8-9, nightly.  Usually 815-830.

• LO is 14 weeks and goes down between 7 and 7:15.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • LO is 5.5 months. She goes down between 7-7:30 and has since the time change (which was the last weekend of Oct here).
  • Usually between 7:30/8, sometimes not until 9. She's 5.5 months, sleeps 11-12 hours a night.
    image imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've got another night owl on my hands, she goes to bed between 9:30 and 10pm.  On weekdays I have to wake her up before daycare around 6:30am, on weekends when I let her sleep until she wakes up on her own it is usually between 7:30 and 8.
  • Anytime between 9 and midnight. It really depends on what the day consisted of and whether or not she napped. Most days all she will nap is 15 minutes here and there. Some days she will go down for a single 2 hour nap around 3. In the mornings she will wake anytime between 8 and 10 (has slept through the night since about 8 weeks old). I just let her decide when she's ready to go to sleep. We bathe her and give her her final bottle around the same time every night, then we just let her chill with us until she passes out. I'm home with her full time so scheduled sleep isn't important at this point. I will probably get flamed for this opinion, but it's what works best for us.

Mama to two perfect little girls.
    Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    Conceived #3 since September 2015
    11-25-15 twelve week loss
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"