September 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Poll

How long were you TTC for this baby? Or was it a surprise? 

Did you take fertility meds, IVF, IUI, etc? Or was it natural?

Happy Friday! Party!!!

TTC #1 Since December 2009
BFP #1 05/16/10 EDD 01/13/11 natural m/c 11w1d (unknown cause)
BFP #2 03/24/11 EDD 12/06/11 missed m/c D&C 10w (Triploidy xxx)
BFP #3 12/24/11 EDD 09/02/12 missed m/c D&C 10w4d (Triploidy xxx)
BFP #4 02/10/14 EDD 10/19/14  - Baby boy made his arrival 10/02/14
!
BFP #5 05/08/15 EDD 01/19/16 C/P 05/14/15
BFP #6 06/05/15 EDD 02/18/16 *It's a GIRL!!*

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart

Re: TTC Poll

• Options

We were trying for baby #3 for 10 cycles, 4th after our loss in the summer.

I took Soy Isoflavones which is supposed to be "Nature's Clomid", but otherwise it was natural.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options

This pregnancy was kind of a surprise for me. I had my second m/c in May and it took until August to have a "normal" period again. Then I didn't start charting again until this cycle, and I wasn't even doing a great job. Also, I swear we only had sex once and I didn't think it was anywhere near O.

Overall TTC for #1 for 2 years this December.

Fertility meds would have started in February for me, I got lucky and was able to avoid them!

TTC #1 Since December 2009
    BFP #1 05/16/10 EDD 01/13/11 natural m/c 11w1d (unknown cause)
    BFP #2 03/24/11 EDD 12/06/11 missed m/c D&C 10w (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #3 12/24/11 EDD 09/02/12 missed m/c D&C 10w4d (Triploidy xxx)
    BFP #4 02/10/14 EDD 10/19/14  - Baby boy made his arrival 10/02/14
    !
    BFP #5 05/08/15 EDD 01/19/16 C/P 05/14/15
    BFP #6 06/05/15 EDD 02/18/16 *It's a GIRL!!*

BabyFetus Ticker

My Blog     My Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally natural, wonderful, happy surprise for us!
    IMG_5411 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It was our first cycle TTC. I am in utter shock!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We had 2 cycles of "if it happens, it happens" not using protection or charting.  Then I charted 1 month, as of CD25, no indication of O, BFP a week later.

No meds, just natural

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Completely welcomed surprise. We decided when we got married to forgo birth control and let a baby come whenever it would. We were going to start "trying" after our second anniversary. But this little orange seed will be born a month before our second anniversary. In perfect timing!
  • Options
    We have been trying since May of this year.  We got super lucky that it happened this cycle because in Jan. I was going to be starting clomid.  I'm so happy we were able to do this on our own!
    PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We were trying for 9 months naturally
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This was our first cycle TTC and it was completely natural.  And, while we were trying...it was still a complete surprise!  lol...I thought for sure I was getting ready for AF.
  • Options
    Complete SURPRISE! Got my BFP 2 weeks after I stopped BFing my DS. The plan was to start trying in August 2012 but we are soo happy and excited now that I wouldnt have it any other way!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 10/27/2009 missed m/c 12 wks 12/23/2009 no heartbeat. "even if no one remembers, I will..." BFP #2 02/26/2010 DS born 11/15/2010, 8lbs 13 oz. BFP #3 12/27/2011 SURPRISE!! EDD 09/07/2012.
  • Options
    This was cycle #7 and we had just started going down the path of testing me and DH.  I'm happy to skip all the b/w and xrays that were coming my way in January.  At least all the upcoming b/w is for happier reasons than figuring out reasons for IF.  He was VERY happy that he didn't have to give a sample to the lab before our BFP.
    BabyFetus Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    This was cycle 18 for us. We were just about to start further testing and treatment, but we managed to conceive naturally!  DH had borderline count so he started taking fertility blend three months ago...maybe that's what did the trick :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker br img src*=http://tinypic.com/r/349f6mg/6 width="180px" br Started TTC 6/2010 BFP 12/23/11! DS born 8/21/12 BFP # 2 3/1/13 EDD 11/12/13
  • Options
    We got pregnant on cycle 5 and it ended at 4.5 weeks (chemical pregnancy). Then we got pregnant this time on cycle 7.
  • Options

"Trying" since DD was 8 months, so maybe 5 or 6 cycles.

Taking B6 and herbs, but natural.

Mom to 3 wonderful Free Birthed kiddos
  • Options

This is the first cycle we could try again after a loss in October. I wasn't taking anything to conceive, and I had a good feeling that this could be "the month." 

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Totally planned.  First cycle trying for #2.  We've been biding our time for a year due to $$ and maternity leave.  I wanted to be able to spend as much time home w/ #2 as I did w/ Grace.
    Totally natural and exactly how I got pg w/ Grace.  Sex every other day from cd8 till cd 16.  Who knows??  Getting pg has (thankfully) never been my issue, it's the positive outcome.  Pg's #1, 2 and 4 happened the first month, #3 on the 3rd month but first month of REALLY trying. 
    BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • Options
    We got our BFP on cycle #18.  I was taking Dostinex, Metformin, Clomid and an Ovidrel injection.  Now I'm on progesterone and will continue the Metformin through my first trimester.  We had decided we were going go move onto IUI in February, due to timing of my RE being closed at the start of my January cycle.

TTC started Oct '10
    Me: AMA w/RSD, atypical PCOS w/IR, LPD and High Prolactin. Controlled HP post-loss.
    DH: Low-T and borderline morph
    18 cycles, 3 medicated w/RE to get to a BFP!
    EDD 9/7/12, Saw HB @7w3d,missed m/c 1/30 @8w3d, d&c 2/8
    11 AL cycles, 9 medicated/IUI cycles. All BFFN!
    Moving forward with IVF
    BFP#2 our little cycle break surprise on AL cycle 12! EDD 10/27/13
    Beta #1: 41 Beta #2: 398; perfect u/s 3/11 hb @133bpm
    u/s 3/25 one perfect hb @183 bpm, adjusted EDD 10/23/13
    MaterniT21 and carrier screens normal. It's a girl!!!
    Severe Pre-E, HFpEF, PE, AMA & IF= OAD

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    All IF/AL Welcome!
  • Options

We actually weren't really trying, but honestly, we weren't careful either - and I knew the timing... 

We have been very lucky that both my pregnancies have been natural.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We experienced a loss earlier this year and had to wait several months before we were allowed to TTC again.  We've been TTC since January 2011 in total, but had to wait to TTC until October since I had to have chemo after my D&C to get my betas down to zero and then make sure the cells didn't grow back.  

This pregnancy was cycle #2 TTC since we were cleared in October.  No fertility meds, IVF, IUI, etc.

BFP #1: 01/16/11. EDD 09/27/11. Molar pregnancy discovered at 11w2d. D&C on 03/11/11 at 11w3d. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy 03/28/11. GTN diagnosed 04/11. Started Act-D 05/06/11. FINALLY a negative beta 06/01/11!!! Cleared by oncologist to TTC in mid-October.

BFP #2: 12/30/11. EDD 09/11/12. MC 01/04/12. I love you always.

Separated 04/12.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I'm feeling very blessed...it was pretty much our first cycle and it happened naturally.

Chase Alexander 12-11-01
    Sierra Nicole 6-15-05
    Avery Lyn 8-2-12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have TTC since May 2010 for our first baby. But this pregnancy is actually a surprise because my RE had given me Provera to start a new cycle so we could try an IUI. I never had the withdrawal bleeding as I have done in the past so I decided to take a test and it was positive.
  • Options
    This was our fourth month trying.  It was completely natural.  I did chart which did help a lot!
                  image     image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    9 months TTC naturally.
    Holy cow, we're going to have a little sister!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We had been actively TTC since April 2011 and NNT since December. Our pregnancy was completely natural and I am so glad as we were going to start Clomid. 
  • Options
    we started not preventing in september...had a CP last cycle and then just two weeks later, ovulated again and pregnant this cycle...we waited till DD was one before talking baby #2
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Third Cycle for us. (1 of which we didn't try to hard just didn't use any protection.) No Charting or meds for me. On this cycle I just went with every other day starting after my period until I got sick about a week before I found out I was pregnant.

imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    First cycle after my D&C.  Totally planned.
    DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagewillamina28:

How long were you TTC for this baby? Or was it a surprise? 

about 3 years.

Did you take fertility meds, IVF, IUI, etc? Or was it natural?

Yes, I have take a lot of fertility meds...this was my 5th IUI with injectables (all the issues are mine).

Happy Friday! Party!!!

TTC#2 with PCOS & secondary infertility 03/09

4 rounds of Clomid and 4 rounds of Femara, 5 rounds of IUIs w/injectables

Laparoscopy Nov 11 - During my surgery they found that my left ovary, fallopian tube, and uterus was attached to my stomach wall right below my belly button and there was a ton of tons of scare tissue which they removed.

BFP- Christmas morning 9 DPO (via IUI w/injectables)

Beta #1 11 DPO is 81 12/27. Beta #2 18 DPO is 2,414 1/3

u/s: 1/10 Sac, 1/17 saw/heard the heart beat 130, 1/24 everything looks good. 2/2 last one with RE saw arms moving and heard the heart beat 178. 2/28 for NT scan every looks great, hb 133. Big u/s 4/24. C-section 8/31! image image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Maya has Vesicoureteral reflux (VU reflux) in both kidneys.
  • Options

It was natural and I'm surprised because I haven't been regular since our DS was born.  I have had 4 cycles.  Super excited, but still shocked.  We just found out this morning!

Any ideas on where to get a "I'm going to be a big brother shirt?"  I am trying to think of a way for our DS to break the news to everyone.  I would like it to have that on the front and have an ETA when we find out the actual EDD. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    This was our first month TTC, no drugs involved.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we have been TTC well over a year. We were waiting for AF this week to start our IVF cycle but someone else had other plans :)
  • Options
    Naturally, TTC 4 cycles, 3 of which I was still BF DS. Last time it took 7 cycles/10 months, so we were very surprised when it happened so quickly.
    Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Options
    We started trying in July, had a m/c in November and got another BFP the very next cycle. So 6 cycles, all natural.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"