Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Decal question/ temporary decoration

DS3 is due in March and we still haven't started on his nursery. We have furniture from our boys but absolutely no decorations. The main reason is that we plan on moving 6months-1year after he is born and are currently in a rental house so we don't want to do anything too permanent. 

So far we just plan on hanging some artwork. I was wondering if there are any decals that are easily removed/reusable or if you have any other ideas on fun temporary decor please let me know. TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Decal question/ temporary decoration

• Options
    Check ebay and etsy for wall decals.  There are thousands of options on those sites.
  • Options
    I got a good sized wall decal from etsy for $35. We have had it on the wall for 8 months and now we are moving again. Luckily, it was only $35, so I may buy it again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I never had any experience with decals before until I decided to use one to decorate our baby boy's nursery. I ordered a decal from Etsy and I was told by the seller that it's easy to remove and rearrange, and if you keep the paper it comes with, you can store it for future re-using. Sure enough, when my hubby and I were affixing it to the nursery wall, every time we messed up, it was a simple matter to remove the decal and re-affix it somewhere else.  I highly recommend buying your decals from Etsy. They're cheap and user friendly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I sell Uppercase Living which is a wonderful vinyl lettering company. They have tons of nursery ideas or you can design your own expression. Products come in over 30 different colors. Easy to install, easy to remove.  Http://lindseypulverenti.uppercaseliving.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"