December 2010 Moms

T&P's update: surgery went well

The surgery only took 90 minutes but the wait for it seemed like an eternity. He was only allowed water or pedialite this morning but only until 6:30am so we woke him up for that. He was supposed to be in surgery for 9:30 but they were behind and didn't get him in till 11am! He was starving and ridiculously tired.

When he came out he was so completely out of it which is a good thing because I know he didn't have a clue what just happened to him. He was on the gurney in just a diaper sitting up with his head drooping and staring down. It was the saddest thing to see. Pretty sure that image will never leave me. My poor little guy :(

So glad to be home and know it's over with! He has a stent in his penis for a few days which is going to be interesting. We just changed him for the 1st time since getting home and pee was going everywhere!

Thank you so much for the thoughts, prayers, well wishes and what have you. What a day!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: T&P's update: surgery went well

• So glad it went well! Poor little guy :(
  • Aw poor little man!  Glad everything went well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad it went well and is over! I can't image how awful that was for you...
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm glad that the surgery is over and went well.  Your poor little guy...I hope he feels better soon!  I can't imagine how upsetting it must have been for you; I still get super upset when DS falls down!
    Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

• Thanks for the update, glad it went well!
  • Your poor little man! That picture is so pathetic and cute. So glad all went well.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Poor little man! Did he have a hypospadias repair? I hope he gets lots of rest and feels better soon!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Glad to hear everything went well! I just cried and cried when C had her surgery, it is just not an easy thing to go through at all! It sounds like you are holding up well, so that is great! Hopefully everything will heal perfectly for him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ah, poor buddy!  I bet changing those diapers is like having a newborn again!  (At least, like having my LO as a newborn.)  Glad it went well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks you guys. He's doing so much better than I imagined but he's been sleeping so much that it hasn't been too difficult. I think tomorrow he's going to be really sore. 

imageOhSewCrafty:
    Poor little man! Did he have a hypospadias repair? I hope he gets lots of rest and feels better soon!

yes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad it went well!  He looks so cute and snuggly in that pic.
  • Poor baby!  He looks so confused in the pic, but also snuggly.  :)  I'm really glad that everything went well and I hope he heals quickly!
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Your poor little guy. I'm glad everything went well!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Aww, poor baby.  I'm glad surgery went well.  I can just imagine how that image would be seared into your mind!  Poor lil guy!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"