Secondary IF
Options

Beta # 1Results

The nurse just called and said Beta #1 is 1070.

Im new to all this and am hoping that is good. I go back tomorrow for more blood and and u/s to see if they can see a sac. So nervous.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beta # 1Results

• Options
    Yay!!! Sounds like a great number to me! Good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    Holy crap! That is high! How many dpo are you? You did say that youwere cd 30's, right? I guess that's not too far off if you're 20 dpoor so. Good luck on your u/s. Please keep us updated. Congrats, mama!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My last period was nov 27 so we are thinking I ovulated somewhere around the 11th but no sure. I thought it was high too hope thats ok.......now a nervous wreck.

The nurse seemd very happy but bc its a natural cycle they dont have an exact pinpoint date she said.

• Options
    Congrats, that's a great number!!  Good luck tomorrow.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers TTC # 2 w/ PCOS since January 2010...BFP 12/31/11!! EDD 09/11/12 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Don't get nervous! That's a nice, solid number! I am just used to first numbers being under 100. But that is usually at 12-14 dpo. Youare just further along!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

Lou's Infertility News

• Options

imagelillinzlou:
    Don't get nervous! That's a nice, solid number! I am just used to first numbers being under 100. But that is usually at 12-14 dpo. Youare just further along!

ha me not worry not likely. but thanks!!! ill let you ladies know what tom brings.

• Options

Congrats!!!

What a great number!  I am not sure if your RE told you, but my OB has always said that your levels have to be between 1500-2000 in order to see anything on US.  So don't be worried if you can't see anything tomorrow.  Keep us posted!!

• Options
    What a great siggy pic, btw!

Lou's Infertility News

• Options
    imagegina&dave07:

Congrats!!!

What a great number!  I am not sure if your RE told you, but my OB has always said that your levels have to be between 1500-2000 in order to see anything on US.  So don't be worried if you can't see anything tomorrow.  Keep us posted!!

Thanks! We did see the sac today and beta #2 was 1434 but progestrone was only 6.9 so im keeping everything crossed. Started supposorties todaya nd go back in a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"