Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Where do you buy your baby clothes?

We didn't buy much before the birth because we didn't know the babe's sex. Now I would like to find some fun girls' clothes. What are your favorite stores?

Re: Where do you buy your baby clothes?

• Carter's (Kohl's also sells Carter's).  I also like Old Navy because it fits her well and it's fairly inexpensive.

If you shop Carter's online - google for a coupon code.  they ALWAYS have a coupon (20% off if you spend over $40) so don't buy without one!  They also hand them out in the store every time you buy, so save those up too!

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Loading the player...
  • Target, BRU, Kohl's. Anywhere, really. Our favorite brand is Carter's, by far.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Fastest year of my life. Lilypie First Birthday tickerswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
    imageimageimage
  • I wouldn't go crazy expensive since she'll outgrow everything so fast.
  • I shop at Kohls, consignment sales and consignment stores. The consignment stores I have been to are Tadpoles and Once Upon a Child. My favortie is the consignment sales! They are awesome! LO has so much cute stuff from those sales.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love the quality of Carter's. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Mostly from Target, BRU, Carter's, BabyGap, Old Navy.

I have a few things from OshGosh, Gymboree, Children's Place, Macy's, a few boutique-like shops in MN. I browse zulily.com every day waiting for some fun scores.

imageimageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Certified Veterinary Technician / SAHM
  • target, Ross, Tj Max, Walmart, Macys,Babies r us and khols
  • Ross, Marshalls (you can find Carter's stuff there sometimes) and consignment stores.  I refuse to pay full price for anything that DS will outgrow within a few months.

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Carters from kohls (only when on sale..never pay more than $10 for an outfit..)

Gymboree (sales)

Crazy 8

• Carter's!  We also love Baby Gap and some Gymboree collections. The best thing about Carter's is if you sign up for their emails, you will have coupons to use all the time!
  • once upon a child, old navy
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Most of her clothes are from Baby Gap, Gymboree, Nordstroms, and Carters. I like Carters only until 6 months or so, and then I don't think they stand up well. Baby Gap is my go to store for my other kids as well.

• Mainly from Target, BRU, and Kohls. I agree with others that Carters is the best!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have mostly hand me downs but when I get add-ins I go to: 

Carter's for 90%

Gymboree (sales only), Once Upon A Child, Target, Old Navy, and Osh Kosh for a piece here and there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like to shop of clearance racks pretty much anywhere. I find the best deals for the cutest clothes at Kohls.com (with coupon codes...and they have a lot of Carter's clothes) and Target.com but also in their stores some. Also at Old Navy and even in Macys (with coupons...and they have Carter's too) you can find some good deals on clearance for cute clothes. Walmart also has some cute clothes for pretty cheap. I also try to buy off-season when I can and when I can predict what she'll be wearing to get the best deals!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We were given SOOO many clothes either for our shower or christmas, I definitely like the quality of Carters, I like to shop at Old Navy too, their stuff is too cute & quite cheap.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Most of the stores you end up shopping in carry primarily Carter's clothing- Target (under the "just one you" label),Wal-Mart (under "Child of Mine"), BRU, Macy's, JC Penney, Kohl's, the actual Carter's store- they all carry the same clothes. They have a monopoly on everything baby-wear lol. I like Old Navy for some things, but I mostly get whatever I can ind on sale! My LO went from 0-3 months (she wore newborn for maybe a week tops) to 12 month clothing by the time she was 5 months, so I don't want to spend a ton of money on anything, and I always buy one size up!
  • Carter's, Gymboree, Old Navy, Target

But I buy everything on sale or highly discounted since she is growing so fast. Everything else we get as gifts from my parents and in-laws since they are obsessed with shopping for her....but they buy from the same places that I do. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Hey guys... I was just lurking here, but thought I might be able to make a recommendation:

I get e-mails from Old Navy, and there's usually coupon codes for X% off. So I go to their website and look in their "sale" section. I only get stuff if its on a good sale already and then I can use the coupon code too. Ive gotten packs of pants and onesies, as well as dresses on there for like, $3!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"