March 2012 Moms

Ecstatic about THE divorce...

My girl crush is totally single... Katy Perry could kiss this girl and I'd like it ;) 

In all seriousness, did anyone see that one coming? (sorry if there is already a post... I don't recall seeing one!) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ecstatic about THE divorce...

• lol ..congratulations ..I think

....I thought I saw something about that on TMZ last night but wasn't really paying attention.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Unfortunately I don't put a lot of stock into like 90% of Hollywood marriages. So yeah...totally not surprised.

I think both of them are completely obnoxious though. Russell Brand is foul and I think Katy's music blows.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm really not surprised by any celebrity divorces anymore... But I thought Katy Perry could do better anyway.
  • My DH's first reaction was Yes!! Now I have a chance again lol. Cant say that I was surprised to hear this though. I always thought it was an odd match. 
  • imagesalt78:

Unfortunately I don't put a lot of stock into like 90% of Hollywood marriages. So yeah...totally not surprised.

I think both of them are completely obnoxious though. Russell Brand is foul and I think Katy's music blows.

This exactly! 

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• I actually kinda liked them as a couple. He's a total whack job and she's a little bit off her rocker herself. They seemed to fit well.

Ah well! I agree that celebrity marriages are all pretty much doomed to failure anyway. I fully believe in marriage but I swear the couples who DON'T get married in hollywood are the ones who last the longest. Sad but true!

• I don't know why Hollywood divorces surprise me anymore, but this one kind of did. I admit I am a total celeb freak so I know 99.9% of what goes on in Hollywood before anyone else I know.

I did read in Star magazine today that Will and Jada are headed for divorce (I'm taking that with a grain of salt considering the source) and if that actually happens, I may cry. I LOVE them together. It makes me sad when any marriage ends but some of them you just know are destined to fail (Kim Kardashian anyone?).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Who now? 
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageHalloweenWife:

I don't know why Hollywood divorces surprise me anymore, but this one kind of did. I admit I am a total celeb freak so I know 99.9% of what goes on in Hollywood before anyone else I know.

I did read in Star magazine today that Will and Jada are headed for divorce (I'm taking that with a grain of salt considering the source) and if that actually happens, I may cry. I LOVE them together. It makes me sad when any marriage ends but some of them you just know are destined to fail (Kim Kardashian anyone?).

The will and jada ones have been on and off, but I agree... I would be devastated. As for Katy and  Russell, I really didn't see it coming. I'm an Ellen Fan and they were separately on there recently and seemed to genuinely be happy in their marriage... 

• I always "see it coming" in hollywood.  Seems like all marriages are rushed and meaningless to those people.  I hate russel brand I find his completely annoying and is stand up is crap and katy perry always sounds like an idiot when I see her on tv or when she talks.
  • This seems to be a little known fact about her, but I find it ironic that Katy Perry used to be a Christian Pop singer...now this.  Way to be a role model there, Katy...

From singing about Jesus - to kissing girls, partying it up last Friday night, to waking up after a wasted night in Vegas.  Klassy.  :-P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"