October 2011 Moms
Options

When is your next appt?

I'm just wondering when everyone is scheduled to have the 4 month shots. My LO was born 10/20. We had our 2 months at 12/19. Our next appt for 4 month shots is 3/5. That seems a little far away. Do they figure 4 months at 12 weeks or is she 4 months at 2/20? I'm wondering if I should ask for an earlier appt.

I'm a FTM and no one in this family has had a baby in 20+ years so they aren't much help! TIA

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: When is your next appt?

• Options
    I don't have an appointment yet, but they told me to call back in January and make it for mid-February (he'll be 4 months based on birthdate then).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a 3 month appt next week.  Do they do any vaccinations at that one?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our LO was born on 10/26 and our 4 month appointment is 2/24. Originally they thought the earliest was going to be 3/5, but then the dr said that was a little later than he wanted for her to get her next round of shots, so he fit us in on 2/24. I would ask to get moved earlier -- 2.5 week after the 4 month mark is a little late, IMO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I thought it was a little late too. I'm concerned as well for when the 6 mo shots would be given after the 3/5 appt. We will be moving mid-may and I want to make sure that she has everything she needs before we switch Dr's.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have our 3mth appt on Wednesday, where it will be a general check and two shots. I have to go alone since my H can't get out of the training he has scheduled that day and I'm dreading it. The post-shot screaming about did me in last time. :( 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagePrincess Fireball:

I'm just wondering when everyone is scheduled to have the 4 month shots. My LO was born 10/20. We had our 2 months at 12/19. Our next appt for 4 month shots is 3/5. That seems a little far away. Do they figure 4 months at 12 weeks or is she 4 months at 2/20? I'm wondering if I should ask for an earlier appt.

I'm a FTM and no one in this family has had a baby in 20+ years so they aren't much help! TIA

My DD was born 10/20 also, our 4mo appt is 2/27.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Bump hiccup.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LBB was born Oct. 2 and his 4 month appt is Feb. 6.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

DD was also born on 10/20 and her 4 month appt is on 2/22.

p.s. There are at least 16 weeks in 4 months, not 12.

• Options
    lo was born oct 12th and his 4 month check up is feb 21st

• Options
    born 10/11, 4 month appt 2/13
  • Options
    I think my dr likes to keep it simple.  DD was born 10/16.  Two month was on 12/16 and 4 month will be on 2/16.  
  • Options
    imagemrsgabus:
    My LO was born 10/12 as well! His 4 mo appt is feb 22nd.
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCreedon778:
    imagemrsgabus:
    My LO was born 10/12 as well! His 4 mo appt is feb 22nd.

My dd was born on the 12th as well and she will be going on 2-14 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My appointments fall when the dr. can get LO in.  Some of the shots have to be given a certain amount of time apart...so that is a factor too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"