Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Robot Baby Room

Ok - so I have really just started on the baby's room... and can't seem to find a crib set (sheets and stuff) that I really like - I want adorable robots - but other than buying it on Etsy, there aren't too many options. 

What do you think about my colors and theme?  I am so excited to finally have something together - I just need to get on buying it and making it happen now! lol.  

https://pinterest.com/organicteacher/robot-baby-room/

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Robot Baby Room

• Options

I think you have great stuff pinned and you have a super cool idea. You don't wan't to go overboard with the robots though, and you have A LOT of different color schemes pinned. I would say pick 3 colors; I liked your navy, and light blue/aqua a lot, and I would add orange instead of yellow because it's more modern and would go with the gear bedding a lot better than the yellow. LOVE the wainscoting idea, too! Use the bedding with the gears (or get robot fabric from Spoonflower or etsy and make a crib skirt and use a plain fitted sheet) and Robot artwork and pillows and you've got a great room! I also really liked the navy rug and big IKEA chair.

There are so many awesome Robot prints on Etsy right now, you could get really carried away ;) If you use your 3 colors as a guide to reign you in, the room will flow really well. You've got a great start, very exciting!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm doing a robot theme, but I had to order fabric from etsy to make a blanket.  My mom is making some paintings for me and I'm making a monogram out of nuts and washers.  I bought a decal of a robot too, but again from etsy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

this might be cute with a robot theme:

https://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/glj/glj40440.html

June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love the robots and I like your color palette too (blue, gray, yellow). The indirect complement is more sophisticated than a direct one IMO. I've looked for robot gear too with no luck so I'm going to make/etsy a few robot pieces and use non-pattern pieces to reinforce the color palette. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"