Late Term and Child Loss

I wish

It's NYE, our friends are here, I'm trying to get drunk and forget everything, but my friend just went upstairs to change her baby's diaper and all I can think is how much I want a baby whose diaper I can change. This sucks. Sorry for the vent, but I knew you guys would understand.
imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in

Re: I wish

• Completely understand.  We decided not to do anything this NYE because we just didn't want to deal.  (((HUGS)))  Hope you can enjoy and forget for the night...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I can totally understand.

Enjoy getting your drink on!

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Loading the player...
  • That sucks. We are with you! <3. I just keep thinking, next year, next year... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry Sad I do understand how you feel. Just keep drinkin' sister! Let's hope by this time next year we are both changing diapers on NYE!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageweddedwife:
    I'm sorry Sad I do understand how you feel. Just keep drinkin' sister! Let's hope by this time next year we are both changing diapers on NYE!!

Yes 

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • Completely understand, just spent my NYE with two babies there (both moms were pregnant w/ me) and my Pg SIL.  Can we say not fun?  Not to mention I still don't know if I'm out for this cycle or not...so wasn't comfortable drinking it away.  FX for next New Year.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Sending lots of hugs your way.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"