Cloth Diapering
Options

Hemp Babies vs. BabyKicks Hemparoo Joey Bunz

I am looking to add some extra liners to my stash. I've heard good things about both Hemp Babies and Babykicks hemparoo Joey Bunz, don't know which is better. Any thoughts? TIA

Re: Hemp Babies vs. BabyKicks Hemparoo Joey Bunz

• Options

I have both.  I prefer the Joey Bunz premium inserts over the Hemp Babies.  It really depends on what you want them for. 

If you just want a doubler, than the Hemp Babies are fine.  We add them to our ON fitted diaper.  If you want something that can stand alone during the day, the the Joey Bunz are the way to go.  Both have held of really well to repeated use and washing.

Why not try one of each?

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    bugandbibs, can I ask why you think Joey Bunz are better on their own? I am still a cloth newbie so I'm still figuring everything out. Just wondering what it is about the JB that makes them stand alone during the day and what makes the HB not good for that. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have both as well and I agree with the PP. Hemp Babies are just one strip of material whereas the joey bunz premium is 2 peices sewn together on one side. I also use the hemp babies as a doubler since its fairly trim and it absorbs well but would not be enough on its own. The Joey bunz is fantastic however. I have actually ditched all of my microfiber inserts and switched over to all joey bunz prem. They are sized and each size corresponds perfectly with the rise settings on my OS BG 4.0's. I use them overnight alone and during the day and we have had no leaks. They absorb a ton!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I really like my AMP hemp, just to add another good brand. I have the doublers, but they also make inserts.
  • Options
    imageGdAsAu:
    We have both as well and I agree with the PP. Hemp Babies are just one strip of material whereas the joey bunz premium is 2 peices sewn together on one side. I also use the hemp babies as a doubler since its fairly trim and it absorbs well but would not be enough on its own. The Joey bunz is fantastic however. I have actually ditched all of my microfiber inserts and switched over to all joey bunz prem. They are sized and each size corresponds perfectly with the rise settings on my OS BG 4.0's. I use them overnight alone and during the day and we have had no leaks. They absorb a ton!
    This is what I would have said.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"