TTC After a Loss
Options

Hello (Intro)

Hi ladies! 

My husband and I started TTC our first about 15 months ago.  We had our first loss nine months ago and have had two more since then.  I have endometriosis and, for years, have had problems with ovarian cysts.  I am now under the care of an RE and just last week got the results of my repeat loss panel.  It showed I tested positive for the lupus anticoagulant, anticardiolipin, and beta-2 glycoprotein antibodies.  There were other things in the panel that I tested "high" on, but I'm still trying to figure out what it all means.  

We won't actually be able to start TTC again until I have gotten, and healed from, cryotherapy for my cervix.  (Hopefully, about 2 1/2 months from now)  I have what the doctor called an eroded cervix, but I bleed pretty well from it throughout much of the month and she hopes this will help.

I'm looking forward to participating in this community, though I wish none of us ever needed such a board.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello (Intro)

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board. It is full of amazing women.
  • Options

imageVikingQueen:

Um, is Gerard the mascot for TTCAL?  If so, I already love this place so much.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses, I wish you a speedy recovery and short road back to TTC.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    I'm sorry for your losses.  Welcome to TTCAL.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses. Welcome to the board.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Options
    imagebostonbluejay:

imageVikingQueen:

Um, is Gerard the mascot for TTCAL?  If so, I already love this place so much.   

Lol.  No, although he is our unofficial official eye candy, thanks to VQ! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • Options

welcome to our board -- wow, you have been through so much! I'm very sorry for your losses. ((big hugs))

I'm glad you've found your RE, hope you are on the road to some answers and your take-home baby.

• Options
    Welcome to the board. I am sorry for your losses. You will love the support you get here.
  • Options
    Holy crap, you deserve a happy 2012. I'm so sorry for everything you've been through. {hugs}
    It was a rough road, but Arlo Daniel was born April 1, 2013—and our second rainbow is due October 12, 2014.
  • Options
    So sorry for your losses, and so sorry to see you over here (I remember you from TTGP), but welcome. I hope you find comfort here; this board is amazing. (((HUGS))) to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog: One Emerald
    BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
    BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13
  • Options

Thanks for the warm welcome!  It's certainly been a rough road.  It seems like every time I get one roadblock out of the way, another one is put in it's place.  It's heartbreaking and exhausting.   

I'm so sorry for each and every one of your losses.  It is such a horrible thing to have to go through.

• Options
    So sorry to hear of your losses.  That is heartbreaking.  I hope you heal up quickly and can jump on the TTC wagon again soon!
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses.  Welcome to the board, it is a very supportive community.
    BFP#1 - 09/12/11, EDD 5/18/12 - Stopped growing at 6w3d, m/c induced 10/14/11
    BFP#2 - 04/01/12, EDD 12/12/12, Arrived 12/4/12!!
    BFP#3 - 12/31/13, EDD 09/10/14 - Grow baby, grow!

• Options
    Welcome to the board--I recognize you from TTGP. I'm so sorry fir your losses and thT you have to be here. I really hope the test results will help your RE to get you to your take home baby. PS...really looking forward to the Friends references you're going to bring to this board! :)
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses.  Welcome to the board.  I hope you find love, support, and comfort here.  **Hugs**
  • Options
    Sorry for your loses and welcome.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss.. but welcome to the board.
  • Options
    Welcome BBJ. I am so sorry for your losses. My sister has also suffered multiple losses and recently found out that they were caused by Lupus as well. The women on this board are amazing and I am sure you will find tons of support and comfort on this board.
  • Options
    so sorry for your loss. sending lots of prayers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 2# 7/5/09,EDD:3/26/10,MC:9/23/09. We Miss our Lucky Charm.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for everything you've been through BBJ.  Welcome to the board!

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    I am so sorry for your losses. I hope that your RE has some answers and that the TTA period goes by quickly. ((Hugs))
    Married my best friend May 24, 2008
    BFP #1 9/1/11, EDD 5/15/12, Missed M/C at 9w4d, discovered at 11w3d, D&C 11/2/11
    BFP #2 6/20/12, Baby Boy born 3/2/13
    BFP #3 October 2016, EDD 6/11/17
  • Options
    Welcome to the board. I'm so very sorry for your losses.
    imageimageimage
    BFP #1 ~ EDD 5.20.2012 ~ MC 10.1.2011
    BFP #2 ~ EDD 11.15.2012 ~ CP 3.7.2012
    BFP #3 ~ DS born 12.03.2012

FF Chart
  • Options
    I am sorry for your losses. Welcome to the board. I hope 2012 is good to you! 
    BFP#1 12/18/10 EDD 8/28/11 | 2/14/11 discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly D&C 2/17/11 at 12.5 weeks | no O or AF post loss - Dx: AO + mild PCOS = secondary infertility Provera after 70 days = AF but no O | Provera + 50mg Clomid after 110 days = AF but no O 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid + Estrogen + Progesterone = mixed O results, all BFN hysteroscopy 1/6/12 - removed fibroid tissue injection cycle #1 - 75 IU follistim + ovidrel (triggered 2/9/12) + endometrin = BFP! EDD 11/3/12 | Beta @ 13dpo = 184, 17dpo = 993, 26dpo = >5000 IT'S TWIN BOYS!! Tommy and Charlie arrived on 9/10/12 after less than 6 hours of labor at 32 weeks Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    So sorry you have to be here.  Welcome and good luck!

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"