April 2012 Moms
Options

NBR: We found a house!!!!!

After 6 months of searching for a house we finally found one that we love.  The only issue...it's no longer on the market!  The listing expired yesterday after we already received a confirmation to see the house.  We drove by it just hoping to get a look from the outside but our agents saw that the lock box was still on the door and they happened to have the code.  Since the house is vaccant we decided to take a quick peek.

It's just so perfect.  It's everything we have wanted and more.  Now we need to track down the owners (who live in Oklahoma now) or their previous listing agent and figure out what the heck we need to do to get in that house!  I thought for sure we would end up having this baby while still at my parents house but now we might just have a place of our own.  I can't tell you how amazing that is!!!!!

Re: NBR: We found a house!!!!!

• Options
    Ahh I hope you can get it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is great news! I will admit I am more than a little bit jealous 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome!! Is there a link to the posting still?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    The listing is no longer online which totally blows.  I don't want to go on and on about it too much because frankly you will all be majorly jealous. ;)  lol  But it's so much house and it's a steal of a deal!!!!!  My favorite things include a room that will be used as a playroom directly off of the kitchen and an upper level laundry room that has a door that goes directly into the master closet!  That will make putting clothes away a lot easier. :)  I've already mentally moved in!
  • Options
    I have faith that it will work out. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    Wow, sounds awesome!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Best of luck,  

Heres my number one tip... If you think they want a quick close because they have already moved out, tell them you want a long closing and act like its your first priority then give it up as a concession in exchange for money! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hope you get it!
  • Options
    Congrats! I hope you guys get the house! We have been house hunting for about 3 months now and have been in escrow twice and then things fell through :( So stressful! We're hoping to find a place before our baby makes his arrival! :)
  • Options
    Congrats!! I hope everything works out.
  • Options
    How exciting ! I hope it works out!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards