June 2012 Moms
Options

alcohol REMOVED champagne

My sweet, sweet hubby brought home some strawberries and alcohol REMOVED champagne for me. I have read of alcohol free champagne/wine, but never alcohol removed. Apparently, it is champagne/wine that has been put through a process to remove the wine, so it still retains the flavor of champagne/wine; unlike sparkling grape juice, for example.

I did some research, and it sounds legit and safe, but because it tastes so real it's making me nervous! haha. 

Heard of it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: alcohol REMOVED champagne

• Options

I've been drinking alcohol removed beer from the get go.  It took a while to find one that actually tastes like beer.

The beer has .05% alcohol content.  Last summer I was pregnant and drank the alcohol removed wine, but don't remember the alcohol content.  I DO remember it tasted terrible!

• Options
    BRBR member
    Never heard of it.  What a sweet husband.   I love strawberries in my champagne!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My aunt got me some. It still has 0.5% alcohol. Just look at the bottom of the label.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That's so sweet..I would definitely like some! The .05 a glass wouldn't even be like having a sip of the real stuff. I'll have DH look for it next time he's out! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"