Parenting after a Loss

Does my LO look like me, at all?

EVERYONE tells me she is my H's mini-me.

Here is her (left) at her 1st birthday and me (right) at my first birthday:

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does my LO look like me, at all?

• She looks like you from the eyebrows, up. I'm sorry, she looks just like YH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We need your DH's 1-yr photo to properly compare!  Don't worry- it can change...LO was DH's mini me, then my mini me, now a blend.  Or else you can rethink that one and done business ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought she looked just like you, until I saw pics of her with your H. I still think she looks like you though! If it makes you feel better look at my pics. People don't believe S is mine! 
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't seen pics of your H (I don't think) and I haven't really seen a large one of you (just your avatar), but when I saw the pics from her first bday, I thought she looked just like you..at least the you I see in your avatar pic.
    Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't know what your H looks like but I can totally see a resemblance to you. 

Everyone tells me DS looks like DH as well (and by everyone, I mean all of DH's family on FB), even though he clearly looks more like me as a baby than DH as a baby when you look at pictures.  I chalk it up to DH's family wanting to take credit for all of DS's cuteness.  My mom tells me he reminds her a lot of me when I was a baby, and that's enough to hold me over until he grows and starts show more obvious characteristics of both me and my H.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"