Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Shaky Hands?

My LO is (almost) 5 months. I noticed a few days ago that her hands are very shaky on a regular basis. I thought I was just being a paranoid FTM, but today my mom also noticed it and described it as shaking as if she had Parkinsons Disease.

When she holds something in her hand/hands, they stop shaking. Anyone have any experience? Or advice? I'm starting to get very concerned...

We have an appt with the Pediatrician on Tuesday afternoon... but hoping to calm my worries until then

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shaky Hands?

• Options
    I just noticed this with O to. Maybe it just a stage?! Idk, interested to see responses.
  • Options
    My DS does this too and while it freaks me out, I'm pretty sure it's a normal reaction when babies are excited (good or bad).  Ask your doctor but don't stress too much. Babies are just more jittery than we are!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I noticed my LO doing this a few times when he was really excited.  I would describe it as almost vibrating for a few seconds.  He hasn't done it in a while but I thought it was kind of strange.  Keep us posted on what the Pedi says.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"