Parenting

DD ends the year with a fever.

We went to the Noon Year's Eve thing at the Zoo this morning and she had a blast. She got a little whiny at the end, but after 3+ hours I was a little crabby, too.

I went to the grocery store and when I got home she felt a little warm-- 102. MOTY, here. Thank goodness tomorrow is a new year and the chance for a whole new award!! Stick out tongue

AKA KnittyB*tch
DS - December 2006
DD - December 2008

imageimage

Re: DD ends the year with a fever.

• :(,   Hope she's better soon. 
    Sisterly love--Sophia (1/14/07) and Baby Margaux (7/13/10) image Doctor in training! :)image
  • sucks!  Sara is sick too.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Poor thing :(  We've got the same thing here - DS#2 had a puke party all night last night (read: four loads of laundry!) and now is feverish and hardly moving.  Good times!

Healthy New Year!!!   Woot!

• I cannot believe the amount of sickness going around with everyone right now (us included)- insane.  Poor kiddo, hope she feels better soon.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Hope she feels better.

• Boo! Hope it leaves quickly
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • We got you beat with 2 kids with ear infections and nasty congestion. The other with pink eye! I may drink myself silly into the new year! I swear we keep the pharmacy in business. Hoping that all the sick kids get well soon. 
  • A one hour nap, a dose of Motrin and dinner and Little Miss Lethargy is bouncing off the walls. I am sure than when the drugs wear off she'll be crabby again, but I'll take it.

I wish kids came with owner's manual.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Wahhh. There is nothing more pathetic than a little person who doesn't feel well.

We were up from 1:30-4am (yawn) and she slept until 10. DH went to get Tylenol suppositories and she's down for a nap. She's so droopy and sad. :-(  It's even more noticeable since she's normally such a happy little fireball.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"