July 2012 Moms

What is up with my Brain!?

I *never* remember my dreams, and the ones I've had the last 3 nights,  I can still recall sooo many details... soo weird! and neat!

Not so neat.. I'm not a great speller but taking a full minute and several false attempts to spell "baby" is not cool :(

Or picking up a lighter to comb my hair? wtf?

Y'all experiencing pregnancy brain yet?
BabyFetus Ticker image image

Re: What is up with my Brain!?

• YES! But my brain isn't working right now to tell you any examples!  lol
    Loving life's blessings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageimageimage
  • YES! I can't spell for shiit anymore and if I'm tired, I forget everything. It's like I'm in a fog.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep! I forget EVERYTHING now! Its driving my husband crazy! Can't think of an example right now, lol.
  • I repeatedly turn on the wrong burner on the stove.  My husband is afraid to leave me alone!  

I am also incredibly clumsy.  I dropped a whole cup of juice on the floor last night.  Tons of fun to clean up.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I ran a red left turn signal the other day.  I have turned at that intersection a zillion times.  I don't know what I was thinking.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh my goodness, yes! I feel stupider ever day LOL I used to pride myself on being well spoken and detail oriented....but now I skip words, mix syllables, and forget things all the time. My DH jokingly makes fun of me that he can't leave me alone or let me go out alone. I take the wrong way to places I regularly go and have gotten very clumbsy. Whats more funny I think is that I know that Im more dull than normal. Not that I'm just an idiot now a days, I KNOW I'm an idiot...shouldnt I be oblivious? LOL

I read online that a developing baby takes our reserves of Choline, which helps our memory development and mental acuity. To combat pregnancy brain I read you should try to get more Choline in your diet. Eggs are very high in Choline and I try to eat them every other day, despite the thought of them makes my stomach churn. Anyone else know of food to combat the preggo brain??

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"