July 2012 Moms
Options

At least 14 years!

So I am not at all an alcoholic, and I am not freaking out about not drinking(so no need for the freak out go to AA comments) but, I just realized this will be my first New Years Eve without a drink in 14 years!!  Good thing I feel absolutely terrible and it will be just me and my husband on the couch watching movies and eating some appetizers, so I won't really miss it.  Just a random thought.  Have a good new year's eve girls!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: At least 14 years!

• Options

:)  I think it may be more like 18 for me. :)  

I won't miss it tonight though.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I Haven't been able to drink for the last 5-6 years cause I've had to work on New Years Day.  This is the first time in forever I don't have to work and up until I found out I was pregnant I was SOOO excited I was going to get to have some fun!  Now I've made some ranch dip and have a bag of ruffles to bring in the new years :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bring on the sparkling apple cider!!
    BabyFetus Ticker image image
  • Options

16 years for me! 

I found the sparkling white grape juice to be delicious and the fizziness really gave me the illusion I was enjoying some champagne!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"