Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How many people are staying up?

I don't know how much longer I can last before passing out. I'm so used to going to bed early. I miss the days when we used to party all night. Anyone staying up or calling it close enough? 

Happy New Year!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)

Re: How many people are staying up?

• Bwahaha! Staying up. That's hilarious. I will be praying to welcome the new year while snuggled deep into my blankets. And I'm too exhausted to even care otherwise. If I'm awake when the ball drops, it will be quite against my will. Effing teething.
  • Lol. Just to think how different things are now with a baby. I used to be such a night owl. I loved to stay up till 3-4am and sleep in till noon on weekends. This morning sleeping in till 8:30am was a treat. My parents are over and my mom watched DD. I could have slept as much as I wanted, but couldn't go back to sleep. Now I'm hoping I can last a bit longer so I can have a few sips of champagne. 

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am staying up but that is only because we have people over. So when ever they leave is when I will get to sleep.
    Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • My guy's band is playing a bar from 9-2. I got a sitter from 10-1-ish. I found an awesome dress at a thrift shop today. So excited! Big Smile

Unfortunately, they're playing a skankyish bar, but I thought I'd class it up with a silver evening gown. I mean, I'm with the band, right?  Wink I might as well have fun.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• imageshaindelr:

My guy's band is playing a bar from 9-2. I got a sitter from 10-1-ish. I found an awesome dress at a thrift shop today. So excited! Big Smile

Unfortunately, they're playing a skankyish bar, but I thought I'd class it up with a silver evening gown. I mean, I'm with the band, right?  Wink I might as well have fun.

Absolutely! Be fabulous!

• Probably staying up! Kids just went to bed, so we only have a few hours to go, why not? Sucks though since our oldest likes to wake up around 6am!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In bed by 11:15.
  • Natalie's sleeping patterns reverted back to that of a newborn (probably because she started crawling last week and she's getting in 2 big top teeth) :/ So no, I didn't stay up. She woke me up at 12:40 am for a bottle and cuddles, so that's how my new years went :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"