October 2011 Moms

Buy Buy Baby

So I went to a Buy Buy Baby yesterday for the first time - not sure if others have been there yet but they just built one near me and I really liked it! I liked it way better than BRU. I was just getting small things so I didn't comparison shop or anything, but I just liked the way it was set up - like a Bed Bath and Beyond but with baby stuff. The feeding room was nice too - two gliders, coat hooks, and even toys for older children if you have to entertain them while you feed LO. Do they have these all over the country now?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Buy Buy Baby

• They are sprinkled throughout the country and I'm lucky to be within an hours drive of one.  There are several across Cali, but there's only one in my home state. It's an awesome store with great selection including some higher end items and wonderful customer service.  We did most of our registry shopping  there.  No regular sales like the BRU, but they are very liberal with their coupon policy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Love Buy Buy Baby! They have fantastic customer service, cleaner (nursing room is great) better stocked stores, and we had a great experience registering with them.

They are owned by the same company as Bed Bath and Beyond and I heard they will accept the Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupons.

Just wish there was more of them. So many people at my shower didn't know what it was or where it was.

• Loading the player...
  • Love this store and have one 5 minutes from my work, which is dangerous! The take Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons and also will price match if you find an item at a lower price, even amazon.com. Customer service is excellent for returns/exchanges.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've never heard of it up here in Washington State.  No fair, it sounds super cool!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good to know they price match! One just opened up a month ago around here and it is nice but things were more pricey then BRU which happens to be right next door. 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imagemariawhyhop:

Good to know they price match! One just opened up a month ago around here and it is nice but things were more pricey then BRU which happens to be right next door. 

I take BRU ads/coupons in and they match anything!
  • One opened right before Thanksgiving...and I may have spent about $1,000 already.  I lovvveee the store.  So much cleaner than BRU - better customer service and everything! 

I always have a coupon, but it is great to know they will price match and accept BRU coupons.

• There are a few by us.  DH walked in and almost had a panic attack after seeing the wall of nipples.  I tend to just buy everything online.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• I went there yesterday too!  Love it!  The one near me opened up like a month after I registered at BRU.  Oh well.  Yeah, it is much more organized than BRU and the people are really friendly and helpful!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"