May 2012 Moms

mini van!!

Well it's official... I am the proud new owner of a Honda Odyssey! haha I always said I would NEVER drive a mini van but I have to admit that I absolutely LOVE it!! :o
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: mini van!!

• Getting a Toyota Sienna very soon! never thought I would have 6 kids!
  • I also always said I'd never get one, but I got a Nissan Quest.  We recently traded it in (seems we got a lemon and it had a lot of problems we could not afford to fix) and got a smaller car.  I didn't really like driving the van, but I sure do miss the room!  I also hate running errands in the rain when I'm standing outside soaking wet getting DD in the car versus having the van where I could get in with her to help!
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a 2011 sienna I love it!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• We are thinking of either the sienna, odessy or something like a used sequoia. What made you go with the odessy? I can't believe how nice new mini vans are!
  • We just talked to friends who had mini vans and researched online some... all of our friends just couldn't stop talking about how great their Odyssey was so we went in for a test drive and fell in love :o)  We can't afford anything new right now so it's a 2005 used Odyssey but it's still VERY nice... DVD system, XM radio, heated leather seats, power sliding doors, sun roof, low mileage, stow and go seating and the previous owner kept it so clean!  It's got so much space for all my son's stuff plus the baby stuff we're going to be adding in a few months and it drives great!  I've been driving a Camry since I was 16 so it's going to take a little time to get used to driving/parking a bigger car but so far we're so happy we decided to get this van!
  • Oh mini vans are awesome!  We got a Toyota Sienna last May and I am still in love with it.  
  • We are getting a minivan this spring too!!  I love them and can't wait.  Even though it will only be the one baby we have two large dogs and they need the room haha.  I think we're going for the Sienna.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"